Smartfood Popcorn Clusters, Chocolate Cookie Caramel Pecan, 5 - 1 oz bags [5 oz (141.7 g)]

BY SMARTFOOD

Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love this product! It's the perfect snack to grab and not feel bad about yourself after eating it! Super delish!! Thankfully it's in a snack size portion so that I don't continue to eat eat eat all of this
Megan H.
Russell Spgs, KY
Delicious! I have a hard time finding healthy snacks that don't always "taste healthy" and this is such a great substitute for a candy bar.
Justine D.
Boston, MA
Halley W.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Lindsay V.
Louisville, KY
These weren't my favorite. I'm not a huge nut person so all the pecans were distracting to me and took away from the chocolatey goodness. I kept having to pick them out. Those aside. These are a great sweet and salty snack.
Zaira Nicole D.
I will deffinetly give a 5star for this lovely popcorn the taste it self is very good and the packaging of this food is really simple but its cute and the taste ? Perfecto👌
Nour M.
Cool love this soo much this is so cute ,and amazing.. so cute also .. Just shine girl .. just shine!!!!!!