BY SMARTFOOD #90 in Popcorn

Have a taste of Smartfood® Parmesan Garlic Flavored Popcorn. It's the perfect blend of rich parmesan cheese with the savory kick of zesty garlic seasoning. Yum!

Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better Han the white cheddar flavor, they make these ones! Such a great tasting combo. High addicting, & very convenient for snacking anytime & anywhere! Love this brand, & love their variety of flavors!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Packs a serious flavor punch. I really enjoyed this flavor. It sticks to your fingers, but that's to be expected. It's nice to have such a flavorful healthy snack to enjoy.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This popcorn is the bomb diggity... If you're a fan of solidly delicious Italian flavors and well-seasoned popcorn, you'll love this Parmesan Garlic version of Smartfood. It's the perfect blend of everything and I can't stop eating it.
Dawn M.
Lodi
Never thought I would enjoy popcorn in a bag as much as this. Not only was it delicious  it tasted like something I popped myself light airy not gummy and chewy like often bagged brands are and the flavor was really authentic ....would and have bought this again.
Ellie M.
Gilbert , AZ
I love this popcorn it’s a perfect snack. Nice & light not greasy. The flavors are all really good but is probably my favorite one by smartfood. Wouldn’t brand is as a health food but I’d consider it healthier than other alternatives
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I love this popcorn. I always find myself going to my pantry and grabbing this for a snack. It has the perfect flavor. I also like the white cheddar, but personally this one is my favorite. I definitely recommend trying this popcorn
Brandice T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love popcorn, I️ love parm & garlic, and I love Smartfood.

I was super excited to try the new flavor but I think it’s a miss. I’m not a fan. I’m not throwing the bag out but I will not be buying this flavor again.
Claire B.
Raleigh, NC
Love parmesan and garlic separately, but this popcorn was just so-so. It reminded me of cheesy garlic bread. I prefer the jalapeño ranch popcorn to this, and I give that 5 stars! Also, popcorn is very smelly.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone during movie night or anytime. This popcorn is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I don't really know how I feel about these lol. It's delicious but the garlic flavor is extremely over powering. I absolutely love garlic and put it on all my dishes, but the garlic seems to be to much and over powers the parmesan. I would eat it again but I still prefer the White Cheddar over all.