BY SMARTFOOD

Have a taste of Smartfood® Parmesan Garlic Flavored Popcorn. It's the perfect blend of rich parmesan cheese with the savory kick of zesty garlic seasoning. Yum!

Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
I don't really think anything can beat the original Smartfood White Cheddar.  If you've had the White Cheddar before, I feel like you'll be a little thrown off when first tasting the Parmesan Garlic.  It has similar flavors to the White Cheddar, but then there's a serious amount of parm and garlic taste that overwhelms your taste buds.  If you've never had the White Cheddar, it might be a little bit more enjoyable.  But just knowing how smooth the White Cheddar is, it's hard to avoid this specific flavor because it's so intense.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better Han the white cheddar flavor, they make these ones! Such a great tasting combo. High addicting, & very convenient for snacking anytime & anywhere! Love this brand, & love their variety of flavors!
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Packs a serious flavor punch. I really enjoyed this flavor. It sticks to your fingers, but that's to be expected. It's nice to have such a flavorful healthy snack to enjoy.
Tyler M.
Northfield
To everyone who's complaining about how powerful the garlic taste is, they are overstating it. If you want powerful, eat a raw clove of garlic. That is extremely strong compared to this. This has more of a cheese and herb flavor with a bit of garlic thrown in. This, and the white cheddar flavor, are the best.
Ellie M.
Gilbert , AZ
I love this popcorn it’s a perfect snack. Nice & light not greasy. The flavors are all really good but is probably my favorite one by smartfood. Wouldn’t brand is as a health food but I’d consider it healthier than other alternatives
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I love this popcorn. I always find myself going to my pantry and grabbing this for a snack. It has the perfect flavor. I also like the white cheddar, but personally this one is my favorite. I definitely recommend trying this popcorn
Brandice T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love popcorn, I️ love parm & garlic, and I love Smartfood.

I was super excited to try the new flavor but I think it’s a miss. I’m not a fan. I’m not throwing the bag out but I will not be buying this flavor again.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone during movie night or anytime. This popcorn is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
I don't really know how I feel about these lol. It's delicious but the garlic flavor is extremely over powering. I absolutely love garlic and put it on all my dishes, but the garlic seems to be to much and over powers the parmesan. I would eat it again but I still prefer the White Cheddar over all.
Melissa C.
I fell in love with this brand with white cheddar flavoring. I really had high hopes for this one. I am a huge fan of garlic and cook with fresh garlic a ton... But... This was way too much. The garlic is so overpowering. Total disappointment. Please pass on these and grab the white cheddar!!!