Smartfood Movie Theater Butter Popcorn uploaded by Diane A.Smartfood Movie Theater Butter Popcorn uploaded by Eileen P.

BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Brand Movie theater Butter Flavored Popcorn.
Made with all-natural ingredients.
Popcorn enlarged to show texture.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Foodie Expert
This is some f the best bagged popcorn out there. It is rich ad=bd creamy. I absolutely just love love this stuff! I keep it bagged up and take it to work as an afternoon snack. I love that I can find it just about anywhere.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Such a good snack I love it I buy it all the time. It's a great snack for if u are baby sitting. I also love the white chedder kind that's one of my favs to. Would recommend it to any popcorn lover.
Ashlee P.
Niles, MI
Foodie Expert
tastes just like the movies!!!! cheap too! i buy it at the dollar tree for only ONE DOLLAR!!!! perfect for watgching a movie with becvasue this stuff is DELICIOUS!!!! my girlfriends all love it nopw too! will recommend 10/10 for sure!!!!!!!
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
Foodie Expert
I just ate that last night watching a movie we also had it when we went for picnic at the beach the other week it's a shirts of my whole family being my children and my brother and his daughter and my mom and dad we've always loved white cheddar popcorn and smart food as our favorite kind I look for it when it's on sale but I bought either way cuz it's just so delicious
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
Foodie Expert
I love how Smartfood popcorn uses the mushroom popcorn (round popcorn, once popped).  It adds a nice crunch and texture to the popcorn.  The movie theatre butter popcorn is really good, there's no stale or artificial aftertaste and the balance of salty and buttery flavors is perfect.
esmeralda g.
Foodie Expert
My favorite talk about the best taste and feeling you get in your stomach when you eat them they are very long lasting they have quite an amount of popcorn in the bag which I love because I can save them for later and still have a lot love love love them try them they are very inexpensive
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
Foodie Expert
This is a part of the let you know that you don't only have to be watching a movie in order to enjoy popcorn I love to keep a bag full of them in my purse the nice little Munch when I'm on the go and don't have time to sit with a knife and fork and think about a snack
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
The taste is great and light. The really bad thing is that there's a little bit TOO many kernels that get stuck in my teeth. This is a very healthy snack and they usually sell it in your local or chain grocery store. The bags are pretty expensive at about $4 a bag.
Stevie M.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are great because you know you're eating clean and eating healthy, but sometimes you don't want to skimp on the fun buttery stuff! This popcorn lets you have the best of both worlds!! Definitely movie theater butter - definitely smart and delicious.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This popcorn has always been my favorite, I love the light and airyness of the texture. I will always be loyal to Smart Food popcorn. It's my favorite, it's crunchy, I bring it to the movies or have it at home, and I definitely recommend it!
resha p.
Corona, CA
Are these at target or walmart?
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer the movie butter or white cheddar?
kai f.