Smartfood® Movie Theater Butter Flavored uploaded by Eileen P.Smartfood® Movie Theater Butter Flavored uploaded by Diane A.

BY SMARTFOOD #24 in Popcorn

It's the theater experience anytime, anywhere! Get the rich, buttery flavor of movie theater popcorn in the comfort of your own "home theater."

Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
The best inexpensive movie theater popcorn ever! It taste just like movie theater popcorn and after one bite of it you just can't get enough and next thing you know the bag is empty highly recommend. This product isn't available in northern states from what I saw, I used to live in Pennsylvania and never found it around here, now I live in georgia and it's more in the Public supermarkets
Louisa K.
This is by far my favorite Popcorn flavor. It feels like i'm about to start watching a movie. I'm originally from Germany and when I first tried this flavor it totally reminded me of my childhood, when I used to fly to Florida with my mother and we would go to Disney World and the movies. It literally smells and tastes like you are at the movies!!
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
I
Am
Obsessed
With
This
Popcornnnnnnnn!!!!
This is seriously addicting. If you are a popcorn lover like I am, you should buy this. BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVEE STOP EATING IT. This popcorn is so yummy. Like really yummy. It is crisp and fresh straight out of the bag, and will always have you reaching for more. 10/10 recommend.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
This popcorn delivers lots of flavor and crunch! It tastes like it was popped that same day -- and I'm picky about popcorn and staleness. The flavor and freshness are great for the convenience of this product. I love it as a snack or something to bring to a gathering with friends!
Jennifer B.
It wasn’t too bad! I still prefer the original black bag of popcorn. I tried it once and won’t buy it again only bc I anticipate the Cheesy popcorn. I bought this at a grocery store.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
This is some f the best bagged popcorn out there. It is rich ad=bd creamy. I absolutely just love love this stuff! I keep it bagged up and take it to work as an afternoon snack. I love that I can find it just about anywhere.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Such a good snack I love it I buy it all the time. It's a great snack for if u are baby sitting. I also love the white chedder kind that's one of my favs to. Would recommend it to any popcorn lover.
Ashlee P.
Niles, MI
tastes just like the movies!!!! cheap too! i buy it at the dollar tree for only ONE DOLLAR!!!! perfect for watgching a movie with becvasue this stuff is DELICIOUS!!!! my girlfriends all love it nopw too! will recommend 10/10 for sure!!!!!!!
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I just ate that last night watching a movie we also had it when we went for picnic at the beach the other week it's a shirts of my whole family being my children and my brother and his daughter and my mom and dad we've always loved white cheddar popcorn and smart food as our favorite kind I look for it when it's on sale but I bought either way cuz it's just so delicious
Christine V.
I love the buttery, salty taste of the popcorn as well as that it is a nice under 100 calorie snack when you find it in the Smartfood variety packs.  I prefer the white cheddar or sweet kettle corn flavor over the movie theater flavor just because those flavors have a bit more pop and pizazz to them over the movie theater butter popcorn.  However, if you love movie theater popcorn and not the calorie amount, this popcorn is for you.
resha p.
Corona, CA
Are these at target or walmart?
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Do you prefer the movie butter or white cheddar?
kai f.