Smartfood® Mix Popcorn Variety Pack uploaded by Melanie S.Smartfood® Mix Popcorn Variety Pack uploaded by Melanie S.

BY SMARTFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste.

Buy on Sam's Club
kandiss J.
I get this variety pack of smartfood popcorn for my kids lunches and/or a snack. It have cheddar, butter, and kettle. All 3 are great. Always fresh and always taste really good. I do recommend.
Mary Beth B.
Arcadia, SC
Perfect for road trips! It was also a good opportunity to try the other flavors Smartfood offers. I tend to be a creature of habit and since I know I love the white cheddar I normally wouldn’t try another flavor. This pack gave me the chance to try something new!
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
I love this assorted bag because I can take a mini bag with me to work. Not a lot of calories. A perfect snack to keep my hunger at bay until lunch time. They are also flavorful. Only because it's low on calories does not mean it has to taste bland.
Janie H.
Presto, PA
Let me start off by saying I LOVE smartfood. Their flavors are all pretty much amazing and it's my go-to snack. HOWEVER this bag of bags is so unevenly distributed it's annoying. If you're going to make a variety pack at least make sure there's semi equal amounts of each flavor. 2 movie theater butters is not emough.
Morgan E.
Oklahoma City
I love the variety pack! It’s easy to take on the go when you’re being rushed and it’s a light snack. The flavors are so yummy too. My favorite is Kettle corn, it’s not too sweet and that’s just how i like it!
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
The only thing I wish was that they were bigger! Smaller packages but amazing popcorn and all the flavors are so so good. It makes getting the variety pack perfect to try all of their awesome flavors.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
My favorite go to snack! The white cheddar are addictive, which is why I buy the small bags. Otherwise I'd eat the whole bag. Best flavored popcorn brand I've ever had
Melanie S.
Statesboro, GA
Whether I'm at the pool or the beach, this snack goes with me everywhere. I recommend packing a few of the little bags on every outing, because once you've eaten one, you just have to eat another. Smartfood Popcorn is my healthiest addiction
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
My kids love these.  They make a great snack or extra in their lunches.  They have great flavor and they are easy for the kids to snack on when we are on the go.  They are affordable compared to other snacks and offer a good value.  I would recommend this product to others and we will buy again in the future.
Loretta N.
sac
This variety pack has the perfect pop corn flavors in it for the whole family. Sweet, salty and cheesy works to satisfy your craving. The popcorn is light and crunchy. The only down side is the amount of popcorn kernel shells that are in the bag.