Smartfood® Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Lorna W.Smartfood® Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Lorna W.

BY SMARTFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smartfood® Brand Kettle Corn Flavored Popcorn.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.

• Does this product have a twist flavor with salty and sweet or it ...2 Answers
  • Is this more for just one person or can it be for two - three peo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
This is arguably the best cheese popcorn! The only runner up in my opinion is the Trader Joe's brand white cheddar corn puffs, but those aren't real popcorn kernels - they're more like the puffed particles similar to Pirates Booty (althought the Trader Joes brand is much better than Pirates Booty). However, the Smartfood kettle corn popcorn is indeed real popcorn kernels, dusted in a light coating of white cheddar powder that makes each popcorn kernel super addicting!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
At work we provide snacks for our clients and popcorn is among the favorite snacks. I always grab myself some of the kettle corn because it satisfied both the sweet and salty craving I tend to get around 3 in the afternoon (universal snack time) I love kettle corn and this brand is trusty, one of my go to's for sure!
Jazmine T.
I love the play on sweet and salty snacks. This kettle corn has the fresh taste and texture of freshly popped popcorn. It has a slightly sticky texture that is satisfying and it is sweet with a hint of salt that makes for the perfect indulgent snack. I could honestly eat a whole large bag by myself.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
These are sooooo good. I feel like I'm eating healthy because the packaging has all that healthy stuff on it, not sure if I actually am, but the popcorn is too great for me to even care.  There's a great deal of flavoring on these and they can get kind of messy but it's totally worth it.
Christie S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
OK this brand has an array of amazing flavors. But my favorite has to be this one because of the sweetness. It's not too sweet where you feel like you need to drown it with water I has the perfect amount of sweetness that will also leave you feeling like you just had a healthy snack.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Not my favorite. I absolutely love kettle corn, I have tried pretty much every brand i can find in the stores every where i go, but this one is way to sweet. Popcorn is ver crusted with sugar what makes it way to sweet, so I do not find it as tasty as the original ones you buy at the street markets.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
This is one of my favorite snacks because it is healthier for you but still tastes delicious.  It is a bit expensive, but the bag is really big so it is sort of worth it.  I really enjoy when we have this product in our house, but it never lasts long because it is so good!
Heather H.
Addison, TX
I love their kettle corn flavored popcorn! It is always fresh and still has a great crunch to it. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty and are very reasonably priced compared to some of the artisan brands I would compare them to.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
A friend of mine had these in his home and i got to try them and of course I fell in love with them. It's popcorn in a bag! You don't have to heat up or anything it is truly amazing and they taste great with minimal amounts of kernel bits.
Bonny O.
Savannah
In my opinion the best cheddar popcorn I have ever eaten. Every piece is covered in cheese dust and it’s very easy to get hooked. They are usually pretty cheap and found everywhere. Not the best for driving as the cheese gets everywhere.
Maya C.
Is this more for just one person or can it be for two - three people to share?
Deborah S.
Orlando, FL
Does this product have a twist flavor with salty and sweet or it just sweet?