Smartfood® Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Lorna W.Smartfood® Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Lorna W.

BY SMARTFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smartfood® Brand Kettle Corn Flavored Popcorn.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.

• Does this product have a twist flavor with salty and swee...2 Answers
  • Is this more for just one person or can it be for two - t...2 Answers
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Not my favorite. I absolutely love kettle corn, I have tried pretty much every brand i can find in the stores every where i go, but this one is way to sweet. Popcorn is ver crusted with sugar what makes it way to sweet, so I do not find it as tasty as the original ones you buy at the street markets.
Bonny O.
Savannah
In my opinion the best cheddar popcorn I have ever eaten. Every piece is covered in cheese dust and it’s very easy to get hooked. They are usually pretty cheap and found everywhere. Not the best for driving as the cheese gets everywhere.
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
Very good popcorn. The only down side is that they get all over your fingers if you eat obscene amounts of them like me. It is my favorite brand for popcorn and I think that in comparison to other brands - these are def the best! I would recommend to others!
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
The best popcorn you will ever try it’s so affordable and good it’s really good. Ingredients are I’m not really sure but it is good . Yes it did meet my expectations . There’s nothing else I could add to it because it’s so good.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
delicious without being too heavily flavored. affordable and healthy treat . will continue to buy and will recommend. perfect snack to have when there are kids around.
Caroline M.
Best snack ever. I could eat an entire bag of this in one sitting and I ADORE IT. It's such a quick and easy snack while being super delicious and not horribly bad for you. I'd suggest it to everyone and anyone. The little snack bags are perfect for kids too!
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Literally my favorite snack. It's just so delicious!!! Inexpensive, decent sized bag. Fantastic flavor. What more could you ask for?? Find this at any gas station/convenience store. Or like Walmart! They come In smaller snack sized bags or big bags too!
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
I always recommend this popcorn! Smartfood popcorn has been my favorite since I was a child. I used to bring a ziploc bag to school and now I do the same at my office job. The taste is so distinctive you immediately know what popcorn you are eating! The only con to this popcorn is that is leaves cheesy residue on your fingers but it is so worth it.
Christine H.
Washington, DC
Popcorn is one of my favorite go-to snacks, it's a simple and healthy alternative to other options. I love the original white cheddar popcorn, but having a sweet tooth, this flavor really satisfies my craving without the guilt. I look forward to trying the other flavors as well!
Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
I love smart food popcorn. It is the perfect snack, it fills you up. tastes good and is low in calories. Its perfect for if you are watching a movie, or just need a little snack to hold you over until dinner. It is super tasty and well If you have not tried it yet you should.
Deborah S.
Orlando, FL
Does this product have a twist flavor with salty and sweet or it just sweet?
Maya C.
Is this more for just one person or can it be for two - three people to share?