BY SMARTFOOD #12 in Popcorn

We’ve Come Up With A Delightfully Smart Idea. We Started With Our Mouthwatering Smartfood® Popcorn, Then Created An Ingeniously Delicious Variety- Smartfood Delight® Popcorn! It Has All The Flavor You Love, With And So Much More.

• Has anyone seen the Raspberry Swirl kind of smart... Be the first to answer!
  • What's the difference in this delight and the original? Can you e...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between Delight and the regular White Chedd...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
My all-time favorite popcorn snack! There’s just something about this white cheddar popcorn that I can’t get enough of. I can easily eat a whole bag if I don’t restrain myself! It’s cheesy, light, and full of labor! Perfect to sneak into the movies or to enjoy at home for a date night in. You can purchase this at almost any grocery store or convenient store.
Jaclyn V.
If I was left with only one food on this earth it would be this! It’s my go to snack. It’s sooooo delicious, cheesy, HEALTHY, and you don’t have to feel guilty about eating the whole bag. You can get a pretty good deal on this at Kroger with it being 2 for $5. I go through this pretty quickly. My boss loves the sea salt and I love the cheddar. We both just sit in our offices, talking, and much on popcorn. We’re obsessed. It’s literally one of the best snacks you could have! I will continue to buy this until they stop selling it.
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
My most favorite popcorn. I cannot just buy one bag because when my son gets home from school he eats it all before I get home from work. Haha! If I skip dinner this is my go to. Also while I'm watching movies or in the car.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Smartfood Delight Popcornml. Smartfood® Delight® White Cheddar Popcorn has a great flavor. It isn't overly cheesy, and it is a light snack. I got it in a package with two other flavors. If you're looking for a healthy snack then I would recommend this
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
This "Smartfood White Cheddar Flavor" popcorn by Frito-Lay is definitely a guilty pleasure! On the bright side, it has no trans fat, gluten and is porcine and soy free, but on the other hand it does contain cheddar cheese, salt, fat and buttermilk which are not exactly what I should have in my diet. But when "cheat day" I enjoy these delicious light popcorn.
Tara B.
My new favorite popcorn!!! I have always. Been hesitant to buy popcorn in a bag, but Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn tastes fresh and light! It is perfect to pour in a bowl for movie night. The cheddar is the best flavor in my opinion, and I recommend it for those who are craving something besides your typical butter!
Laura L.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Love the taste and I can’t tell any difference between the regular and the diet. The only flaw is that there was little product and the top of the bag was full of air.?
Nicole K.
Long Beach
I didn’t know if these were going to be good or not since they’re “healthy” and low in calories, but they’re really tasty! You can taste the cheddar flavor, but it’s not overwhelming and seasoned too much. Great alternative to regular popcorn with butter on them.
Sam W.
Davie, FL
This are really good popcorn close to the original one but not as cheesy I buy this popcorn at my local grocery store and its usually on sale. Not many ingredients and low calories. Great for an on the go snack or if you're in the mood for something small.
Sarah S.
Franklin
To be completely honest I would probably go back to the not reduced calorie one. This is still pretty decent, but I love popcorn and it’s just not the same as the other. If you’re really looking for a healthier alternative though, I would recommend this.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
What's the difference in this delight and the original? Can you even tell the difference?
Danielle A.
Avenel, NJ
What's the difference between Delight and the regular White Cheddar Popcorn? Which tastes better in your opinion??
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Has anyone seen the Raspberry Swirl kind of smart food? They say it was seasonal and I live in a small town of 300 people, I asked out chip guy and he said the nearest place was over 200 miles away. I can't remember the name of it Raspberry WhiteChocolate smartfood. Best stuff on earth!
Mindy H.
What's the difference between the delight and original?
molly k.
Does this taste like regular smart food or does it have a "health food" taste?