BY SMARTFOOD #21 in Popcorn

Can you really love a snack and feel SMART about it? You can when you get all the delicious flavor of Smartfood Delight® White Cheddar popcorn at 35 calories per cup! Open a bag of this fresh-tasting, air-popped popcorn and prepare to be delighted.

Buy on Walmart*
Kate K.
So. Addicting. Not bad for you either at 35 calories a cup! The flavor isn't too strong, but it's definitely there. It's amazing how fresh it smells tastes for being pre popped. One of my favorite snacks to keep around so I don't feel guilty for eating!
Jordan M.
Orange, CA
YUMMYYY!! this stuff is addicting so I can only get is as a treat because I will eat way too much of this. I also like it because it is an okay snack to have compared to some other popcorn snacks out there, while still getting a great flavor.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Delicious! My boyfriend loves cheddar popcorn and when I saw this at Walmart I had to try it! It's a bit better for you than that fake cheesy popcorn but you do sacrifice some flavor. This has a real cheese flavor which is nice. Definitely worth trying!
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
This product is so addicting. It's delicious and lower in calories what more could you ask for? I could sit on the couch and one day and finish this bag in an hour. It's one of my favorite snacks. I highly highly recommend this product.
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
If you looking for a "healthier" alternative this is the best popcorn. You have to like the white cheddar flavor though! Which is soooo good, it's not powdering or fake tasting. It doesn't feel stale like some pre popped popcorns either
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
White cheddar popcorn is my favorite. Some brands I've noticed leave your mouth so dry and kind of a weird after taste. This brand right here is my absolute favorite. I would highly recommend it.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
This popcorn is perfect for a light and slightly more healthy snack option. It's great for on-the-go people. I always get the white cheddar, it's my favorite flavor and always tastes really fresh! Try this product if you haven't.
kela c.
Irvine, CA
I love this popcorn because you can eat a lot of it for just a few calories. It is also really good and perfect to put out if you are entertaining. They are usually on sale so I buy a lot and keep them on hand for a healthy snack.
Breanne K.
Edmond, OK
These are delicious! Perfect snack when trying to eat healthy. Serving size is bigger than what I usually eat so the macros are great! Delicious white cheddar flavor that really satisfies my appetite and goes great with lunch!
Brittany B.
Dryden, MI
This is my go to healthy snack! It tastes so good with such a small amount of calories, and you get a big serving size! Smart food is my favorite brand of popcorn by far even if it's a little more expensive than other brands.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
What's the difference in this delight and the original? Can you even tell the difference?
Danielle A.
Carteret, NJ
What's the difference between Delight and the regular White Cheddar Popcorn? Which tastes better in your opinion??
Mindy H.
What's the difference between the delight and original?
molly k.
Does this taste like regular smart food or does it have a "health food" taste?
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Has anyone seen the Raspberry Swirl kind of smart food? They say it was seasonal and I live in a small town of 300 people, I asked out chip guy and he said the nearest place was over 200 miles away. I can't remember the name of it Raspberry WhiteChocolate smartfood. Best stuff on earth!