BY SMARTFOOD #13 in Popcorn

Can you really love a snack and feel SMART about it? You can when you get all the delicious flavor of Smartfood Delight® White Cheddar popcorn at 35 calories per cup! Open a bag of this fresh-tasting, air-popped popcorn and prepare to be delighted.

Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This is my absolute favorite snack! It’s to the point where I actually have to pre-measure my servings, because once I take the first bite, I don’t want to stop!
Ally B.
Georgetown, TX
I love bringing this popcorn to work to snack on without feeling guilty in the afternoons! It tastes so yummy and fresh, not to mention it keeps my snacking in control!
Katrina W.
This is my favorite popcorn of all time. It's my guilty pleasure for when I want a salty snack, and it's so cheesy and delicious! I've had other cheddar popcorns before and they're not as fresh and crispy as Smartfood. They sell this popcorn in small bags at my school, and one bag is the perfect size for a midday (or late night) snack!
Kristin E.
Washington, DC
I had this popcorn for the first time recently. It is a nice low-calorie option (as most popcorns are). I really prefer the regular white cheddar version because it has more cheese on it but this is a good option if you still want close to the same taste for less sodium/cheese/calories. I bought it from Walmart for about $2.50, so it isn't super expensive and it comes in a big bag. This bag could last two weeks easily unless you plan on eating some every day.
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
Love cheese!! And popcorn !! Put them together so delicious. I can't eat to much popcorn because of my braces it's very annoying but when I want to I always love eating this brand of popcorn cause it's not that bad as the other brands heath wise if you are looking for a healthier alternative I advise you to try this popcorn brand.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
only 35 calories per cup its so yummy. it's on sale normally at Walmart for around $2.50 a bag so it's priced right. Its better for you then full on salted butter microwave popcorn. Such a great snack for all ages and anywhere. try it and you will find youtself eating it like its going out of style
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite flavor of Smartfood Delight Popcornml. Smartfood® Delight® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn has a great flavor. It isn't overly cheesy, and it is a light snack. I got it in a package with two other flavors. If you're looking for a healthy snack then I would recommend this
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone during movie night or anytime. This popcorn is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
明 艾.
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
when my school served this i was really about to diss because the were/are trying to make us eat healthier but honestly this and the origin flavor are both "smackin' ". this one even more than the original flavor. you can obviously test the cheddar but something seems so original (bland like) about it also that they come together and create the party in my tongue.
Abbi O.
Louisville, KY
My all-time favorite popcorn snack! There’s just something about this white cheddar popcorn that I can’t get enough of. I can easily eat a whole bag if I don’t restrain myself! It’s cheesy, light, and full of labor! Perfect to sneak into the movies or to enjoy at home for a date night in. You can purchase this at almost any grocery store or convenient store.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
What's the difference in this delight and the original? Can you even tell the difference?
Danielle A.
Carteret, NJ
What's the difference between Delight and the regular White Cheddar Popcorn? Which tastes better in your opinion??
Mindy H.
What's the difference between the delight and original?
molly k.
Does this taste like regular smart food or does it have a "health food" taste?
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Has anyone seen the Raspberry Swirl kind of smart food? They say it was seasonal and I live in a small town of 300 people, I asked out chip guy and he said the nearest place was over 200 miles away. I can't remember the name of it Raspberry WhiteChocolate smartfood. Best stuff on earth!