Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSmartfood
Smartfood Delight White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn

Smartfood® Delight® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn

by Smartfood

Can you really love a snack and feel SMART about it? You can when you get all the delicious flavor of Smartfood Delight® White Cheddar popcorn at 35 calories per cup! Open a bag of this fresh-tasting, air-popped popcorn and prepare to be delighted.

It taste good or the taste is fake?
Has anyone seen the Raspberry Swirl kind of smart food? They say it was seasonal and I live in a small town of 300 people, I asked out chip guy and he said the nearest place was over 200 miles away. I can't remember the name of it Raspberry WhiteChocolate smartfood. Best stuff on earth!
What's the difference in this delight and the original? Can you even tell the difference?
Start your review of Smartfood® Delight® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Laura D.
Cranberry twp, PA
Not as good as the original but a great alternative for someone looking for a slightly healthier option.
Christina M.
Mesquite, TX
Love smart food on the go! Great snack and very light! Makes me feel good when snacking! Love this product and my girls do to!
Jenn F.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
A favorite snack! White cheddar popcorn like the original only this version pays a little more attention to music health needs. Lower in calories, fat, sodium, etc. Delicious still and a fun origin.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
This popcorn is my favorite pre-popped and bagged popcorn. Not to cheesy and it is very light.
Raziel P.
Cambridge
This is my favorite flavor and a healthy alternative to other popcorn brands great for movie night
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I absolutely love cheese flavored popcorn and this one is one of my favorites. It's not terrible for you and is a great snack. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend!
Marissa L.
LINCOLN, NE
Smartfood® Delight® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn uploaded by Marissa L.
Absolutely love this popcorn!!! No guilt to be had snacking on this amazing product!!! Yummy!!!
Brittany B.
Sanford, NC
I absolutely love this popcorn to me it has way more flavor than skinny pop the last time I went on a diet I became addicted to this and stopped eating chips because of this popcorn this is a must have !!!
Brittany L.
I'm a huge fan of popcorn and this stuff is highly addicting. It tastes fresh and delicious, still not movie theatre popcorn but close. The white cheddar is sharp and amazing. The big bag and affordable price makes it the PERFECT snack for movie night or just after work!
Emily F.
Round Rock, TX
Very good! I think it tastes just as good as the regular kind! Too bad I always regret eating any sort of popcorn after I eat it - stupid kernels stuck in my teeth!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...