BY SMARTFOOD #17 in Popcorn

Can you really love a snack and feel SMART about it? You can when you get all the delicious flavor of Smartfood Delight® White Cheddar popcorn at 35 calories per cup! Open a bag of this fresh-tasting, air-popped popcorn and prepare to be delighted.

Cathleen S.
Smartfood Delight White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn is my all time favorite snack food when I don't have time to put something together. The popcorn is always fluffy and fresh. The cheddar cheese flavor is amazing and not salty like the other brands of flavor popcorn.
Jaclyn V.
If I was left with only one food on this earth it would be this! It’s my go to snack. It’s sooooo delicious, cheesy, HEALTHY, and you don’t have to feel guilty about eating the whole bag. You can get a pretty good deal on this at Kroger with it being 2 for $5. I go through this pretty quickly. My boss loves the sea salt and I love the cheddar. We both just sit in our offices, talking, and much on popcorn. We’re obsessed. It’s literally one of the best snacks you could have! I will continue to buy this until they stop selling it.
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
I love this popcorn for a quick snack it is delicious and feels like you're cheating on your diet you can eat so much more of this popcorn then traditional potato chips and it's only 35 cal and it's gluten-free! This popcorn is my guilty pleasure!
Alicia H.
Carthage, IL
This is my absolute favorite snack right now. It’s light but still filling as the whole grain provides a good amount of fiber. I love the cheese flavor. It does not taste artificial like so many cheesy snacks do. It’s so low calorie too which makes it my go-to late night snack.
Mika G.
These taste exactly like the original Smartfood white cheddar popcorn to me. I love that these are air popped and have 50% less fat than the original but still taste just as good. Great healthy snack option.
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn is such a healthy snack option. It is delicious, low in calories and sugar, and is easy to eat on the go. I honestly like the taste just as much a freshly popped and buttered popcorn.
Lizzy J.
Best low calorie popcorn snack. It has an excellent light cheese flavor and all the salty flavor you crave. It’s my favorite late night snack. Since it’s so low in calories, I can eat a large bowl and not feel bad.
Bethany H.
I love white cheddar flavoring and this popcorn is addictive! It’s a great party snack to throw out for any crowd. It is also fairly healthy, as opposed to other chips. I recommend to others!
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Sitting here in the break room at work and saw this bag on the table. Decided to try some and YUM!!!! Absolutely delicious (: Will be making a trip to the store to pick some up after work (:
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
This "Smartfood White Cheddar Flavor" popcorn by Frito-Lay is definitely a guilty pleasure! On the bright side, it has no trans fat, gluten and is porcine and soy free, but on the other hand it does contain cheddar cheese, salt, fat and buttermilk which are not exactly what I should have in my diet. But when "cheat day" I enjoy these delicious light popcorn.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
What's the difference in this delight and the original? Can you even tell the difference?
Danielle A.
Carteret, NJ
What's the difference between Delight and the regular White Cheddar Popcorn? Which tastes better in your opinion??
Mindy H.
What's the difference between the delight and original?
molly k.
Does this taste like regular smart food or does it have a "health food" taste?
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Has anyone seen the Raspberry Swirl kind of smart food? They say it was seasonal and I live in a small town of 300 people, I asked out chip guy and he said the nearest place was over 200 miles away. I can't remember the name of it Raspberry WhiteChocolate smartfood. Best stuff on earth!

back