BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

Can you really love a snack and feel SMART about it? You can when you get all the delicious flavor of Smartfood Delight® White Cheddar popcorn at 35 calories per cup! Open a bag of this fresh-tasting, air-popped popcorn and prepare to be delighted.

Buy on Walmart*
Cathleen S.
Murphy
Smartfood Delight White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn is my all time favorite snack food when I don't have time to put something together. The popcorn is always fluffy and fresh. The cheddar cheese flavor is amazing and not salty like the other brands of flavor popcorn.
Jaclyn V.
If I was left with only one food on this earth it would be this! It’s my go to snack. It’s sooooo delicious, cheesy, HEALTHY, and you don’t have to feel guilty about eating the whole bag. You can get a pretty good deal on this at Kroger with it being 2 for $5. I go through this pretty quickly. My boss loves the sea salt and I love the cheddar. We both just sit in our offices, talking, and much on popcorn. We’re obsessed. It’s literally one of the best snacks you could have! I will continue to buy this until they stop selling it.
JL H.
Chattanooga
I stock up on this when I see it on sale at the grocery store! It's such a great choice when I'm craving a snack that won't blow my diet. Only 35 calories per serving, whole grain, AND great flavor! That's really hard to find with low calorie snacks!
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
These are so good! I thought at first it might taste differently because it’s a “healthier” option, but not at all! This is my favorite popcorn and my family’s as well! Great price and value and easy to find!!
Bethany H.
I love white cheddar flavoring and this popcorn is addictive! It’s a great party snack to throw out for any crowd. It is also fairly healthy, as opposed to other chips. I recommend to others!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
This "Smartfood White Cheddar Flavor" popcorn by Frito-Lay is definitely a guilty pleasure! On the bright side, it has no trans fat, gluten and is porcine and soy free, but on the other hand it does contain cheddar cheese, salt, fat and buttermilk which are not exactly what I should have in my diet. But when "cheat day" I enjoy these delicious light popcorn.
Laura L.
Love the taste and I can’t tell any difference between the regular and the diet. The only flaw is that there was little product and the top of the bag was full of air.?
Ally B.
Arvada, CO
I love bringing this popcorn to work to snack on without feeling guilty in the afternoons! It tastes so yummy and fresh, not to mention it keeps my snacking in control!
Hayley W.
Denver
Best popcorn ever. I always section it out into little baggies so I grab this along with some other snacks for work. It's filling and gets the cheese craving my body likes to constantly crave. It's super light but does give you some energy, it's a great pick me up snack.
Isaac C.
Port Huron
I have always loved these. They have tasted ao good. The taste of the popcorn is unbelievably good. They were so delicious. My girlfriend and i ate two bags. Not to expensive either. I got these from Kroger a week ago. Bought a few bags and still have some left.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
What's the difference in this delight and the original? Can you even tell the difference?
Danielle A.
Carteret, NJ
What's the difference between Delight and the regular White Cheddar Popcorn? Which tastes better in your opinion??
Mindy H.
What's the difference between the delight and original?
molly k.
Does this taste like regular smart food or does it have a "health food" taste?
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Has anyone seen the Raspberry Swirl kind of smart food? They say it was seasonal and I live in a small town of 300 people, I asked out chip guy and he said the nearest place was over 200 miles away. I can't remember the name of it Raspberry WhiteChocolate smartfood. Best stuff on earth!