BY SMARTFOOD

SMARTFOOD popcorn's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. Smart food Delight popcorn variety pack: 15 bags of 0.5 ounce Smart food Delight White Cheddar, 15 bags of 0.5 ounce Smart food Delight Sea Salt, and 10 bags of 0.5 ounce Smart food Delight Sea Salted Caramel

🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I like this variety pack of smartfood popcorn a lot. I love that it has a mixture of flavors and one of them is sweet. They have just the right amount of flavor and they are compact so they are great to travel with and they a healthy snack.
Beth C.
Cincinnati , OH
Love, Love, Love Smartfood Popcorn.  The variety packs and individual servings make it even easier to love.  You aren't stuffing your face when you have a pre-portioned package.  To top it off, it's the perfect snack with the perfect amount of calories!
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
I definitely prefer the original over the delights. They aren’t terrible but the taste is definitely not the same. It has a slight after taste and isn’t as satisfying. They are healthier though so I guess that gives them some value.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
My fiancé and I are definitely foodies and we love to snack and this popcorn is an absolutely delicious healthy alternative. The ingredients found in this popcorn are very true and unlike other brands that have different additives I feel like this is a perfect alternative. It should be out in moderation obviously but it is definitely an amazing alternative for all those people who love to snack but are still trying to remain healthy
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is one of my favorite endulgences I love this and the best part is I don’t feel guilty for treating myself to something I love
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Nice light snack. Great to pack for the kids for a day out. They love the variety of flavors. Plus it is a healthier option.
Kristi W.
Carriere, MS
This popcorn is so delicious cheesy. It's popular with just children. The small bags are easy to grab on the go!
emma r.
Little Rock, AR
this popcorn is super great. I love that it is convenient and it tastes good I also know it's fairly healthy
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Noelle C.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love the smart pop variety pack. It gives you a delicious variety of flavors to snack on