Smartfood® Delight® Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn uploaded by Leah P.Smartfood® Delight® Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn uploaded by DAmber H.Smartfood® Delight® Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn uploaded by Jahara C.

BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Is it really possible to snack on Sea Salted Caramel popcorn and feel SMART about it? YES, yes it’s possible - with the delicious sweet and salty flavor of Smartfood Delight® Sea Salted Caramel popcorn at 35 calories per cup! Pop open a bag and be delighted.

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My favorite combination for a snack is the salty/sweet kind - best of both worlds. Although not considered healthy, I consider this option a more healthy alternative as long as you watch your portions. I love that this snack is neither overly salty or sweet. It’s actually more on the salty side of things with just a hint of sweet at the end of the bite. I like that I can snack on this during a movie and not feel nearly as guilty and also like that this is actually a really soft snack and never gets caught in my teeth.
Vanessa K.
My favorite snack! Low in calories and a good amount of popcorn per serving (yes, I measure it out when I eat it.) Very light but enjoyable flavor. A lot less kernel hulls than in their basic standard popcorn, which is very nice!
Katie P.
Lebanon
My boyfriend's mom had a big party to watch the Chiefs game and this was one of the snacks that was out. I'm not a big popcorn eater, and the only time I eat it is at the movies occasionally. However, I couldn't get enough of this stuff! A few days after the game I was craving it and had to make a trip to the grocery store to get some. I ate half the bag at once, it's that good! If you love caramel, you'll love this stuff.
Amanda R.
This is great if you’re into the salty/sweet combination. I personally loved it, however if I ate too much it started to taste a bit too sweet to me. But that may just be because I have no self control and ate almost the entire bag. I’d say try it for sure, just.. have more self control than me. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Abbie B.
Alexandria, TN
Okay, this stuff is seriously amazing! It really tastes like caramel popcorn and its only like 15 calories a serving or something crazy like that! I choose it even when I am not counting calories because it is seriously so good!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Who doesn't love sweet snacks that are healthy and affordable? Also you can eat the whole bag if you chose! I bought mine at my local Walmart and definitely went above my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone to try.
member-2bd14
I bought this for the first time last week and was somewhat surprised. The flavor is ok but it’s almost too overpowered by the salt, that the sweetness doesn’t really come through.
Mariah L.
I got this because it is a healthy snack, but ended up hating it. It does not taste like caramel at all. It is gluten free, additive free, and artificial flavor free, but has not flavor to it. I will not buy again.
Jenna H.
Lima, NY
I had just picked this up while grocery shopping. And omg I was so pleasantly surprised! This is so yummy and the perfect balance of salty and sweet and I've already bought two more bags! Not to mention 35 calories per serving!?! You can't beat that for such a yummy snack!
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
Oh my goodness, I typically don't go after bagged healthy popcorn 😂 but we tried these especially for my daughter because she really wanted them (she had no idea what they would taste like) so me as a mom I'm like oh I hope she really does like them. Well she loved them along with the rest of us. The caramel was an excellent touch to this popcorn too. We have a new favorite popcorn.