Smartfood® Delight® Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn uploaded by Leah P.Smartfood® Delight® Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn uploaded by DAmber H.Smartfood® Delight® Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn uploaded by Jahara C.

BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Is it really possible to snack on Sea Salted Caramel popcorn and feel SMART about it? YES, yes it’s possible - with the delicious sweet and salty flavor of Smartfood Delight® Sea Salted Caramel popcorn at 35 calories per cup! Pop open a bag and be delighted.

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie P.
Lebanon
My boyfriend's mom had a big party to watch the Chiefs game and this was one of the snacks that was out. I'm not a big popcorn eater, and the only time I eat it is at the movies occasionally. However, I couldn't get enough of this stuff! A few days after the game I was craving it and had to make a trip to the grocery store to get some. I ate half the bag at once, it's that good! If you love caramel, you'll love this stuff.
Mariah L.
I got this because it is a healthy snack, but ended up hating it. It does not taste like caramel at all. It is gluten free, additive free, and artificial flavor free, but has not flavor to it. I will not buy again.
Amanda R.
This is great if you’re into the salty/sweet combination. I personally loved it, however if I ate too much it started to taste a bit too sweet to me. But that may just be because I have no self control and ate almost the entire bag. I’d say try it for sure, just.. have more self control than me. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Abbie B.
Alexandria , TN
Okay, this stuff is seriously amazing! It really tastes like caramel popcorn and its only like 15 calories a serving or something crazy like that! I choose it even when I am not counting calories because it is seriously so good!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Who doesn't love sweet snacks that are healthy and affordable? Also you can eat the whole bag if you chose! I bought mine at my local Walmart and definitely went above my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Jenna H.
Lima , NY
I had just picked this up while grocery shopping. And omg I was so pleasantly surprised! This is so yummy and the perfect balance of salty and sweet and I've already bought two more bags! Not to mention 35 calories per serving!?! You can't beat that for such a yummy snack!
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
Oh my goodness, I typically don't go after bagged healthy popcorn 😂 but we tried these especially for my daughter because she really wanted them (she had no idea what they would taste like) so me as a mom I'm like oh I hope she really does like them. Well she loved them along with the rest of us. The caramel was an excellent touch to this popcorn too. We have a new favorite popcorn.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
It is safe to say I am obsessed with this popcorn. It makes it into my lunch box daily. Not only is the flavor perfect, it fits into my diet plan as well. The only issue I'm having is finding it in stores. I used to be able to find it everywhere but now it is very few and far in between. I can find the cheddar and sea salt but the caramel is hardly ever in store.
zarafsha a.
College Park
I love popcorn, but buying Smartfood Delight Sea Salted Caramel popcorns was the best decision I ever made. The intermingling taste of sweet and salty really drives me nuts. I'm not sure what it is about this particular flavour, but I keep craving it all the time. However, the strange flavour can be an acquired taste, so tread with caution!
Leigh C.
Rocklin, CA
Unfortunately, as much as I love popcorn and healthy versions of different types of foods, I was not impressed. The flavor was very off putting, and the popcorn itself seemed a bit stiff or stale. All together, it had a very fake taste to it and I don't think I would buy any more bags of this, but I may be willing to try different flavors. Maybe.