BY SMARTFOOD

If you truly love popcorn, all you need is a touch of sea salt to bring out the exceptional flavor of every fresh-tasting, air-popped kernel. Simply SMART and delicious, our Smartfood Delight® Sea Salt popcorn has 35 calories per cup.

• Has anybody tried these are they good or not.4 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor they have? I tried this kind at a...2 Answers
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
Although they say it’s only 35 cal per cup I end up being the whole bag because these things are so freaking good. If you love popcorn but feel like being healthy even though you’re lying to yourself because you know you’re going to eat the whole thing then I definitely recommend this.
Leslie N.
I usually keep around 5 bags of this popcorn at my house! It is so light and it is incredible that it is only 35 calories!! It tastes so good and I love the salty flavor it has to it. By far this is my favorite popcorn on the market
Carriel H.
Atlanta, GA
Smart food popcorn is the perfect guilt free healthy snack! I eat it at work all the time. It is low in calories but satisfying at the same time. It is definitely worth the price. I would recommend!
Amber W.
ROCHESTER, NY
In the popcorn world, this is my second choice - it has a great nutritional profile and is easy to find at many local grocery stores - it's got the right combination of salt to popcorn ratio - it's only my second choice since I prefer the Angie's brand better - due to supporting a family run business!
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
This proofs so yummy! The popcorn is so light and fluffy it makes a great quilt free snack. Compared to the white cheddar flavor it's not as messy so you have clean hands. Affordable and can be found at any local store.
Ivonne J.
In all honestly is super plain and makes me choke because of how dry it was. I mean if you’re trying to watch what you eat then I recommend it because it’s tasteless and it’ll make you never eat popcorn again. But if you see it on the shelves say no
Leigh Ann M.
Eden, NC
Since popcorn is really not that healthy of a snack but it is a weekness of mine, I eat this brand as a healthier option. This popcorn is a great “light” alternative to some of the more fattening popcorns. The taste is great and it’s not a messy popcorn either.
Angelina C.
Comparable to boom chicka pop. Basic, and yes it’s good and low calorie. If it came down to which basic popcorn brand I would choose, it would all come down to price because all popcorns like this pretty much taste the same. That being said the price of this isn’t outstanding. I would just choose whatever is on sale, which varies from store to store
Tara B.
Taste great. Very addicting I almost ate the whole bag & didn't realize it. The sea salt isn't very strong you barely taste the salt. My little one even loves it plus the Doctor recommended it to help her go to the bathroom. Food lion had it 2/$5 which I thought was kind of expensive but it is healthy compared to the cheaper brands
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love Smartfood popcorn and it's many other flavors that they have but sea salt has to be my ultimate favorite. Plus I think it's a healthy choice versus getting a buttery popcorn from the movie theater. I definitely recommend this popcorn to anybody other than loves popcorn greatest popcorn that comes from the bag at affordable price.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Has anybody tried these are they good or not.
Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
Is this the only flavor they have? I tried this kind at a job BBQ but didn't like the flavor, but like popcorn. What are all the other favors? Can't seem to find it at the store either oddly.