BY SMARTFOOD #17 in Popcorn

If you truly love popcorn, all you need is a touch of sea salt to bring out the exceptional flavor of every fresh-tasting, air-popped kernel. Simply SMART and delicious, our Smartfood Delight® Sea Salt popcorn has 35 calories per cup.

• Has anybody tried these are they good or not.4 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor they have? I tried this kind at a job BBQ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chlo'e H.
My co workers and I share a big bag of smart food delight white cheddar popcorn when we start to get hungry before lunch time. It’s the perfect light weight snack. These little bits of popcorn surprisingly hold a big punch of flavor to them! I recommend these to anyone for a light healthy snack!
Kimberly A.
This is a great snack for many reasons. One it is so low in calories that I can have a few cups and not hurt my diet. I actually switched to this popcorn as a snack to cut out heavier and higher calorie snacks. It tastes great too. On top of all that it is healthy for you because it only has a few natural ingredients. Nothing you can't pronounce.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA

Smartfood Delight Sea Salt Air Popped Popcorn is a great snack! The flavor is so strong and really comes through. I love this brand, and will continue to purchase their Air Popped Popcorn in different flavors for a long time! I love how light it is!
kiley h.
Caney
These are super yummy! Great for a movie and just a chill date. They are adorable but if you are like me then you run dry really quick from too much popcorn. Pros are they are quick snacks that fill you up. And cons are not many flavors. I would definitely add more flavors.
Maggie M.
This is a perfect treat! When trying to watch what you eat this snack is perfect! It is a little treat without being extremely unthealthy. It is also low calories so it is easy to fit into my everyday calories.  I enjoy all the flavors but the sea salt is my favorite.
Ashley💕 R.
Austell
They sell these at my school and they are not as good as the originals but they are definitely a healthier choice! No other popcorn could compare I definitely recommend the originals though! But if you’re looking for a lighter portion of those
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
I got he sea salt in a combo pack, and it ended up being my favorite. Super light, flavorful, and will conquer the need for a healthy snack, filling you up, without being unhealthy. I love popcorn! In between meals or after dinner on a late night when you just need a snack.
Denise G.
Yummy snack and right amount of sea salt. The whole family loves then and there great in the go. The price is great . I paid $2.50 and I would rather get popcorn then chips .
Sebrina S.
Columbus, OH
Light in calories! I love popcorn so when I started watching my calorie intake I knew I'd have to give up popcorn. I saw this in the store and tried it out! It is great and the flavor isn't terrible, it is one of my favorites.
Sara M.
Pullman, WA
This is my favorite low calorie snack. It tastes so good I keep eating and eating and forget portion control. The popcorn tastes fresh and almost like movie theater popcorn without all the extra butter and salt added. This is a great healthy snack for kids too.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Has anybody tried these are they good or not.
Briana M.
Longview , WA
Is this the only flavor they have? I tried this kind at a job BBQ but didn't like the flavor, but like popcorn. What are all the other favors? Can't seem to find it at the store either oddly.