Smartfood Caramel & Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn - 225oz

Smartfood Caramel & Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn - 2.25oz

Bring the right amount of your favorite Chicago-style snack to your midday breaks with the Caramel and Cheddar Mix Smartfood Popcorn. This tasty treat brings together salty and sweet, making it the perfect crunchy snack to bring for a long day at the office or to send with your kids for a great day at school. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smartfood Caramel & Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn - 2.25oz!
How would you rate this product?
Shanae’ H.
Raleigh, NC
Smartfood Caramel & Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn - 2.25oz uploaded by Shanae’ H.
Smartfood Caramel & Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn - 2.25oz really impressed me with this product. Apparently Smartfood knew caramel flavored & cheese flavored popcorn 🍿 were my top 2 favorite flavors, & decided to save me time ☺️ No artificial flavors or preservatives is healthy snacking if you ask me 😂 If you like either of these flavors of popcorn, then this snack is for you!
Sierra  E.
Baltimore, MD
Smartfood Caramel & Cheddar Mix Flavored Popcorn - 2.25oz uploaded by Sierra  E.
This popcorn is sooo good. The perfect blend of sweet and salty. I like smart food popcorn because it’s nice and fluffy, not hard. The flavor combinations are delicious.
Marie D.
Honolulu, HI
Totally unexpected flavor combo - Cheese and Caramel?! Sounds weird, but don’t knock it til you try it! Insanely good! I probably shouldn’t but I could definitely go through a whole bag in one sitting.
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
I had a coupon to try this product for free so thought, "Why not?" I was intrigued but did not have high expectations. However, I LOVE THIS popcorn! I was very impressed and would definitely buy this again. So fresh, flavorful and perfect combination of salty and sweet.

Looking for your answer?