SmartBones® Mini Chews Dog Treat - Peanut Butter size: 32 Count uploaded by Uuganzaya M.

BY SMARTBONES

Reward your pooch with these SmartBones Non-Rawhide Dog Chew Peanut Butter Bones, which feature a mouthwatering peanut butter flavor that is sure to please his palate. The hide-like texture helps appease your furry friend's need to chew and is ideal for puppies and adult and senior dogs weighing up to 10 lbs. Features: Peanut butter flavor offers an appealing taste; hide-like consistency satisfies your dog's desire to gnaw; designed for puppies and adult and senior dogs weighing up to 10 lbs. Food Type: Non-Rawhide Dog Treat Food Consistency: Hide-Type Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Peanut Butter Primary Ingredient: Corn Package Weight: 18.1 oz. Directions: For dogs weighing 1 - 10 lbs. Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Always supervise your pet during chewing activity and provide access to fresh, clean water. Ingredients: Corn, Chicken, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Fructose, Pork Gelatin, Peanut Butter, Barley Malt Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Sulfate, Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement and FD & C Red #40 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.2% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 14.0% Size: 32 Count. see more...

Laura Kathryn M.
Livingston, AL
My poodle LOVES these. He is picky when it comes to treats, but these are a win every time. The price is good for what you get. I am happy I found something he likes and can chew for his size. I will buy again and recommend this to everyone.
Katie S.
Gordo, AL
My dog absolutely loves these bones. They don't have a bad smell, and they aren't as hard as a rawhide could be. I always treat my babies with this particular brand and flavor. It's rawhide free and 99% digestible! What's better than that?
Asmik S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a German Shepherd and ever since he was a puppy he was super picky with treats. Wasted so much money buying different brands and finally my fiancé found this and my dog absolutely loves this!! Definitely recommend dog owners to try it out.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I really love Smartbones brand. They make good quality rawhide free chews. I got mine few days ago and my dog loves it. I feel like this is bit small for him tho. Next time I’m definitely getting small one instead of mini size. By the way my dog is 12 lbs maltipoo.
Lindsey H.
Conroe, TX
These are my dogs absolute favorite treats! I can say that confidently because I've never seen them get so excited like they do with these. SmartBones® Mini Chews Dog Treat - Peanut Butter size: 32 Count
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
I doubt that there exists enough words to express how much my Siberian Husky loves these treats. She even recognizes the sound of the plastic bag and comes around to ask for one. They smell amazing, they actually last a while(for a treat) and they are healthy for you dog.
Gretchen D.
I have a Golden Retriever who's in loooove with these. They're kinda like a tic tac to him give in a few seconds gays. But they're his favorite flavor.
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
My dog loves these so much he throws them around the house playing with it before he eats! He will do any trick for these!
Sabrina L.
Jacksonville
After conducting research, I decided to no longer give my frogs rawhide. They love these smartbones as an alternative