Smart50 Sea Salted Popcorn - 5oz

by Smartfood

If you truly love popcorn, all you need is a touch of sea salt to bring out the exceptional flavor of every fresh-tasting, air-popped kernel. Simply SMART and delicious, our Smartfood Delight® Sea Salt popcorn has 35 calories per cup.

Has anybody tried these are they good or not.
Is this the only flavor they have? I tried this kind at a job BBQ but didn't like the flavor, but like popcorn. What are all the other favors? Can't seem to find it at the store either oddly.
Start your review of Smart50 Sea Salted Popcorn - 5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kiera G.
Springfield, PA
Same taste less calories! Love it suggest for anyone trying to loose weight while enjoying same snacks!
Brit C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a great snack that could be good if you’re dieting and really love carbs. I usually eat this so I don’t binge
Angelina C.
Comparable to boom chicka pop. Basic, and yes it’s good and low calorie. If it came down to which basic popcorn brand I would choose, it would all come down to price because all popcorns like this pretty much taste the same. That being said the price of this isn’t outstanding. I would just choose whatever is on sale, which varies from store to store
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
Although they say it’s only 35 cal per cup I end up being the whole bag because these things are so freaking good. If you love popcorn but feel like being healthy even though you’re lying to yourself because you know you’re going to eat the whole thing then I definitely recommend this.
Denise G.
Yummy snack and right amount of sea salt. The whole family loves then and there great in the go. The price is great . I paid $2.50 and I would rather get popcorn then chips .
Yazemin S.
ARLINGTON, TX
They know very well to real popcorn, they are not sweet contain salt but they are not very rooms are very good try them. Gluten free, 100% whole grain
Rose S.
Clinton, NJ
Delishhhhh so good you cannot tell the difference at all it is amazing! I just finished a bag and I'm sad it's gone !
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
Nice and light and really fluffy. Fluffier than other popcorns in a bag. Light and airy and a great healthy snack. My entire family really enjoys this popcorn. The price is a decent price for this low calorie snack. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love sea salt popcorn so much. It's a lot better than original salt don't ask why it just is
Shelby N.
Lakewood, CO
I still prefer fresh popped corn to this but this comes pretty close. I like that it's not too salty but still has good flavor and is crispy.