BY NONE

smar Trike Spirit Touch Steering� 4-in-1 tricycle is a great value trike that offers smooth easy maneuvering. With its trendy modern design, your child will feel safe and pampered and enjoy every ride. From just six months little one can climb aboard their first trike and start experiencing the great outdoors. Parents take control with the steering handle in the early stages. The trike adapts as little one grows finally turning into a traditional tricycle in the 4th stage. Adjustable recliner and canapy. Seat belt, safety bar, padded soft seat cover, double foot rest and rubber wheels. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Haily W.
Mercedes, TX
This is very nice. I bought for around $80. The trike itself is very durable and the seat is soft. I bought mine from SAMs Club. My son likes it. He likes that he can control the trike from the handle bars. I however don't like that. I can't turn the bike from my end. I have to reach into the front to turn it by using the front handle bars.
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
Got my son one of these for Christmas instead of the Radio Flyer because it was cheaper and I regret it. The handle doesn't turn, just pushes the bike, therefore you have no control of what direction the bike is going.