BY UNKNOWN

Extract ear wax in a new and innovative way with the Smart Swab Ear Wax Removal Swab. Unlike cotton swabs, the soft, spiraled, and grooved head on the Smart Swab captures the wax with a small twist. You will be amazed at the end result. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
I got water stuck in my ear about a month ago and couldn’t get my hearing back on my own. My husband knew about this product and said I should pick it up. In conjunction with Debrox my ear finally cleared up. It was crazy to see how much wax the q-tips weren’t picking up. It’s a staple in my house for the both of us.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
Do not buy this product. It is just another as seen on tv scam. The piece that you put in your ear is supposed to only go far enough in to get the ear wax, but not hurt the ear drum and it is made of a very soft, moveable silicon. I used it many times before passing judgement and waited days in between uses hoping to build up ear wax (gross) and still only came out with little to nothing, but when I used a regular Q-tip I found the ear wax. The product feels good in your ear and if you just need a scratch it will do that job, but it does not get ear wax out of your ear.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
Not worth the money. Maybe if a person had super excessive earwax, otherwise it's useless.