Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenSmart Stuff
Smart Stuff Natural Mineral Based Sunscreen For Face And Body SPF 30

Smart Stuff™ Natural Mineral Based Sunscreen For Face And Body SPF 30

by Smart Stuff

• Natural Sunscreen Zinc Oxide, Provides Sun Protection for the Whole Family!
  • No Synthetic Chemical Sun Filters
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
  • Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
  • Non-Oily, Non-Whitening Formula
  • Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable, Reef Safe
  • Free of Parabens, PABA, Petroleum, Phthalates, Gluten
  • No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
  • Developed in Consultation with Physicians
  • No Animal Testing

Does it make your face greasy and oily?
Thoughts on this??
I’m curious what is the price point for this product?
Start your review of Smart Stuff™ Natural Mineral Based Sunscreen For Face And Body SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Jordyn U.
This is a really nice product, especially because it is all natural. I love that it's water resistant, not tested on animals, and that it is eco-friendly. This was my first time using it, but I know it'll be in my beach bag all summer long. My only complaint is that I really prefer spray on sunscreen.
Amy V.
This is a really nice sunscreen. It's made with mostly natural ingredients. A little goes a long way and it absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving a sticky or greasy feel. And it does a good job protecting from the sun.