Smart Solar Outdoor Lighting. Fiesta Hanging Glass Bottle LED Light with Embossed Effect (3-Pack)

BY SMART SOLAR

Shop for Lighting & Ceiling Fans at The Home Depot. Highlight your favorite outdoor living spaces with these unique lights. Powered by battery for easy use anytime. The set of 3 comes with a hanging chain and handy on/off timer. see more...

Alana J.
Jamaica , NY
These are so cute for your backyard in the summer time! Different colors and it's great for party decorations! I don't know how much this is but it looks like it's affordable so def. recommend it
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
These are so cute!! I think they are worth the price. They light up and add some really nice ambiance on our back patio. During the day the colored bottles are still nice to look at. Great quality. Would repurchase again.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have it for my daughter area. She loves it! She sit in that are and play like she own a beauty shop. Nice for events like a small gathering.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love these lights they are so cute I would so buy them to be outside during the summers here in the state of alaska.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have not tried this but it looks so cool. I would like all of them and would think they would be beautiful at night.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
OMG I really want these lights of my yard. They would be great looking in my back yard and can't to look for them.
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
This is a very good price item to decorate your backyard I have about nine of them and they look amazing!!
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Very beautiful would love to have these in my yard the price isn't to bad either. they are super cute
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
These are beautiful! They would be perfect outside by my pool! Where can I get these?
Nicole B.
Wow these look awesome, has anyone tried these yet?
Kaitlyn  .
I would love to have these!! Does anyone have them and can tell me if they are worth to buy?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What are the pros and construction of these?