BY SMART SHAKE

Shaker Cup Neon Purple. The World's Smartest Shaker. The Smart Shake Difference. Three compartments to store pills powder & more (E.G. mouth guard jewelry keys oatmeal nuts or berries). Endorsed by top athletes in a variety of sports. High-quality and BPA free plastic. Leak-proof technology. Patent pending snap-on strainer. Microwave dishwasher and freezer safe. Mix and Match - interchangeable parts to make your own customized cup. see more...

Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
Love this cup. It's become indispensable since I bought it. We've started hitting the gym a lot but I also use it for my morning protein shakes when I need one. The only flaw is that sometimes there are still some clumps of powder but that's only with heavier powders. For pre-workout it's perfect. Also the sectional design is really efficient from r when you have multiple things to use the cup for.
Johanna F.
Dallas
Omg!!! This color is soo cute i cant wait to have it pink and blue is my decoration for my room !!! Cant wait wow