Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsSmart Sense

by Smart Sense

Compare to Daisy Ultragrip. Rubber grip for greater control. These twin blade pivot razors are designed to give you a great shave. The lubricating strip helps the razor glide over your skin while the twin blades gives you a close comfortable shave. The pivoting action provides easy access to hard to reach places. Blades made in Korea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Sense Razors, Women's Disposable, Twin Blade, Pivot Rubber Grip, 10 razors - KMART CORPORATION!
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't ever purchase these again. Not even for a weekend trip. Save your money. I used this about 5 times and each time no matter how careful how much moisturizing and shaving cream INTENSE RAZOR BURN. So disappointed.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
These razors are not worth buying. They don't work as well as the others I use. They are easy to use but I won't be buying these again.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
Average disposable razor. Not great. Easy to get cut with. I use mainly to trim eyebrows. Good price.
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
Best bang for your buck but not the best. I would always move over and just spend the money on the non disposable ones
Aubree R.
Battle Creek, MI
These are great for a close shave to keepnyou feeling silky smooth without anything left over
Leighann G.
Freeland, PA
Definitely a good discount razor. Gives you smooth legs. Works just as well as more expensive ones.
Antoinette C.
Cheap product. Can only use once before the blade starts to rust. Does an ok job of removing the hair. Affordable.
Demaris C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Works great to remove all hair, especially in hard to reach places. I like how it comes with ten razors as well, so that's a bonus.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
These are really cheap and they get the job done. It is so nice to not have to pay a lot of money for something that is going to end up in trash when you are done with it I would recommend these razors to people looking for a cheap, but effective razor.
Hannah M.
Newark
These makes my legs soft and cuddly and not rough against my hands or other legs and my feet

Looking for your answer?