Smart Sense Razors, Women's Disposable, Twin Blade, Pivot Rubber Grip, 10 razors - KMART CORPORATION

BY SMART SENSE

Compare to Daisy Ultragrip. Rubber grip for greater control. These twin blade pivot razors are designed to give you a great shave. The lubricating strip helps the razor glide over your skin while the twin blades gives you a close comfortable shave. The pivoting action provides easy access to hard to reach places. Blades made in Korea. see more...

Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I got these razors once when I was away from home and just needed a cheap razor in a hurry. They got the job done. Is it the best razor I've ever used? No. I would buy them again in a pinch though.
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't ever purchase these again. Not even for a weekend trip. Save your money. I used this about 5 times and each time no matter how careful how much moisturizing and shaving cream INTENSE RAZOR BURN. So disappointed.
Ella D.
Dorchester, WI
These razors are pretty nice! The only thing I didn't like about them was that they didn't work as well as other razors. I use these when it is winter and I haven't shaved for 2 weeks and they tend to use up faster than other razors. I think I would recommend these even though they are not my favorite.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
These are really cheap and they get the job done. It is so nice to not have to pay a lot of money for something that is going to end up in trash when you are done with it I would recommend these razors to people looking for a cheap, but effective razor.
Elishia G.
Dublin, GA
These razors were purchased at my local kmart and were not expensive. I found that I nicked my self more with these razors than others that I purchased in the past. not my favorite
Rebecca D.
East Amherst, NY
They're super cheap which is a plus, but I tend to cut myself easily and often with these. They also do not last long at all before they become dull.
Brittany E.
Grand Jct, CO
I don't like twin blade razors. They don't work for me and cut easier and make my skin feel worse after use. They also seem to dull quicker.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
These are cheap. There pretty good when it comes to my sensitive skin. I’ve tired products that were better when it comes to shaving my skin.
Sabrina R.
Good value for the price. Not the best razor out there but it works. I have minimal body hair, so I cannot fully judge or rate the product.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
These razors are not worth buying. They don't work as well as the others I use. They are easy to use but I won't be buying these again.