Smart Sense Razor, 4 Blade, Women's Disposable, 3 razors - KMART CORPORATION

Soothing chamomile, olive extract & allantoin powder in the comfort strip. Open Design of Cartridge: The open design on the reverse of the blade cartridge makes it easy to rinse the blades. Four Blade Shaving Technology: Four blades for superior comfort and close shaves. Front-Hinged Swing System: The pivoting head provides for an easy, clean and comfortable shave. Ergonomically Designed Handle: Non-slip rubber along the side of the handle provides special benefits for a woman's grip. Blades made in Korea. see more...

Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
4 blades are what I usually tend to go for. 3 blades are fine. Blades don't last long but it's fine. I get the cheaper blades so I don't have to buy expensive blades.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
These razors from Smart source of great it's a great quality for the value highly recommend this product I just wish they had it near me I cannot find it anymore but if I did I would definitely repurchase highly recommend
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
I use these razors most often. Used to love these but too bad my local k mart went out of business a few months ago. A good product but I can no longer get my hands on them so I needed to switch my brand.
Gabriela A.
These razors are a great value with the price and quality. The 4 blade razors are the best, because they get the job done without having to go over the same area. I think these razors do the same job as other name brand razors.
Lisa A.
Intl Falls, MN
Bought these on sale, probably will not purchase again. 4 blades is nice but the handle is flimsy and I broke 2 of them in the shower just by dropping them.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
Excellent product it leaves my legs smooth and I am not afraid to cut myself. My husband even likes using it. He says it doesn't make him itch.
Jeimmy E.
Ocala, FL
Confio en esta marca, para mi y para mi hija, es facil De usar, y trabaja muy bien en mi piel. No es economica pero su Precio vale la pena.
María R.
weston, FL
Es muy bueno y muy efectivo sobre todo en esos lugares o en la zona íntima de las mujeres porque te mantiene la piel lisa y suave
Elise M.
Odessa, TX
Gets the job done! Great quality razors, they just dull out a little to quick for me. But like I said they get the job done.
Linda A.
Port Charlotte, FL
They are ok for a disposable razor. They are not as sharp as disposable cartridges, but for the price they do the job.