Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralEar CareSmart Sense
Earache Relief, Ear Drops, 4 fl oz - KMART CORPORATION

Smart Sense Earache Relief, Ear Drops, 4 fl oz - KMART CORPORATION

Relieves pain, soothes & calms. Safe & effective. Homeopathic. Safe for all ages. This homeopathic formula utilizes three natural products that stimulate the human body's ability to ease ear pain. Homeopathic medication works effectively without adverse reactions or drug interactions so you can use this product for all ages with confidence. Chamomilla is a plant-based product that is recommended for those who complain about their ears feeling clogged. Mercurius Solubilis is a non-toxic form of Mercurius also known as quicksilver or Mercurius Vivus. This product addresses inflammation and pain in the inner ear. Sulphur is an elemental mineral that represents about 0.25% of the human body weight and is not considered allergenic. This element's indicated use is for pain, itching, and ringing in the ear. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Sense Earache Relief, Ear Drops, 4 fl oz - KMART CORPORATION!
olivia Y.
I love the logo to this product it catch my eye i had an ear infection i want to cure it by using this baby....
Devon G.
Riverview, NB
Purchased at: Jean Contu
Recently had a ear ache this summer and found this at a local super market. Worked wonders for my ear pain! Did take about 24 hours before noticing a huge difference but helped with sleeping and working
Alexandra V.
ocaña
me encantaria probar estas gotas para los oidos aunque no se cuanto cuesten pero me gusta los ingredientes que tiene la chamimilla o la manzanilla es muy buena desinfectante y tiene otros dos ingredientes que ayudan a calmar el dolor yo no la he probado pero si me gustaria probarlas y si me gustan, claro la recomendaria a otros.

Looking for your answer?