BY SMART SENSE

For indoor & outdoor use. Easily gets into corners. Assembled in the USA from parts made in one or more of the following countries: China, Italy, USA. see more...

• Is this broom long lasting? I have been having to be a new broom ...1 Answers
  • Are the bristles stiff, soft or somewhere in between? I'm having ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
We have this broom for our bathroom as it is inexpensive and easy to replace ones it gets gunky. Easily maneuvers dust and is easily cleanable as well.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the Target brand broom. It works great to sweep all kinds of floor surfaces including Hardwood , laminate and carpet.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Great broom, angel slightly so it's easy to get into the corners. Picked up dirty well, I'd recommend for the price.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
I would recommend this broom very good broom for the price u pay. Love it. Picks up dirt real well
shannon l.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my broom it not always that you feel you got all the dirt I'd say number one for sure
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a good broom. Doesn't piss me off with the dirt line. I would recommend this broom.
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
It's a good broom. Good size with good bristles. It gets the job done. It's easy to grip.
Bethanie B.
Brenham, TX
This is a great broom. Works well and the quality of the broom is very good.
Georgia T.
Wales
This is really quick and easy if you don't like cleaning so phurchase this and it's not so hard
Jessica B.
Are the bristles stiff, soft or somewhere in between? I'm having a hard time finding a broom with the right type of bristles!
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this broom long lasting? I have been having to be a new broom more often than I'd like and I'm pretty sure I can do better as far as broom choices haha.