by Smart Sense

Long lasting - up to 45 days. Compare to the performance of Renuzit (This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Dial Corp, the distributor or Renuzit). Made in China.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Sense Air Freshener, Adjustable Solid Gel, Raspberry, 8 oz (227 g) - KMART CORPORATION!
How would you rate this product?
Hilton, NY
Smart Sense Air Freshener, Adjustable Solid Gel, Raspberry, 8 oz (227 g) - KMART CORPORATION uploaded by Crystal  B.
I just bought these raspberry ones from my local grocery store for a whole dollar! I put them in our room, it's been a week and it smells amazing in here! We do have two large dogs that share our room so it's nice to have that lingering wet dog smell gone since it rained all week.