Smart Sense Acetaminophen, 500 mg, Extra Strength, Caplets, 24 caplets - KMART CORPORATION

BY KMART

Extra strength pain relief. Pain reliever/fever reducer. Gluten free. see more...

Jessica n.
I love the Smart Sense Acetaminophen. It gives me the relief I need, at the price I need. I can't take any other pain relief due to allergies, and this stuff works perfectly.
đź‘‘Ashley N.
Parma, OH
These work as well as a Tylenol or Excedrin and are significantly cheaper. Kmart also runs promotions on their in house brand where you can earn 100% of your purchase back in points to spend on another item!
Jamie\Joey G.
Statesboro
I bought this after having a migraine come on . wasnt a good choice to take. My headache became worse. I took a second dose and it still didnt help it , not even alittle. It was overpriced to be a store brand.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this generic brand of Tylenol. It works just about the same. When I have a headache I know can depend on this product any time when in pain. Not only that but this pain med is gentle in my tummy.
Roxanna L.
Hialeah, FL
These are quite strong for the price and start working quickly. I use these for those pesky old time of the month cramps!
Diane R.
Ormond Beach
Great price and very convenient these work just a good as the name brand but for half the cost
Andria D.
Richmond, IN
Just as good as any name brand acetaminophen but more affordable! We buy SmartSense acetaminophen a few times a year and use it a couple times each month.
Summer T.
Lemoore
 I often refill my first aid kits and school supplies with products bought at Kmart and Savemart, they have a decent selection for a fair price.
Esther G.
It’s the same as Tylenol, takes away the pain and is wayyyyy cheaper save yourself $6 and buy yourself some food or a new foundation. Very effective
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
I usually get my items from Kmart for free using my kmart points. This stuff is just like Tylenol. It works just as well as the name brand.