BY SMART SENSE

Triple blade razors have 3 blades positioned to give you a progressively closer shave in a single stroke. The rubber grip ergonomic handle design gives you a greater comfort and control even when wet. The lubricating strip reduces razor drag and irritation and the open design allows for easy cleaning. Blades made in Korea.

Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Daisy T.
Covington, VA
This razor does well the first 2 times of use. It is effective in shaving really good the first 2 uses. After that not so good. When I used them it was very day. Was easy to use when I used them. I have changed brands due to I am able to get more shaves out of another brand.
aj m.
Camarillo, CA
This is a very good razor. It really does extraordinary things. It is better than most products I have used. It is very affordable. It is also very simple to use. I have bought this product several times, and I highly reccomemd it.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Raeya S.
It's a cheaply made razor, but I knew that going in. Doesn't give as smooth of a shave, but for being affordable, it's not that bad of a razor.
Stetson P.
Victoria, TX
It got the job done but feel like it could have done a better job. My hair instantly was back. With other razors it's stays gone longer
janeann w.
Pikeville, KY
i like these because you can throw them away and they were sharp although i like the four blade because the more blades the better
Kristen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Overall, this razor does it's job well and is super cute! Easy to use, without having to worry about accidentally cutting yourself!
Estefani N.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing razors! Great price and product. Doesn't leave my skin irritated and doesn't cut me easily. Definitely worth the buy!