BY SMART PAW

Smart Paw™ Sights & Sounds Birdie Chase.
Cat.
Ball in track tweets and chirps as kitty chases and bats!
Real feathers that cats love!
Offers hours of playing fun!
Bird sounds in ball attract and keep kitty's interest!
Hidden ball is trapped inside and is perfect for the curious and determined cat!
Bird sounds in ball tir cat's natural instinct!
Clever products for pets.
Play. see more...

Taylor M.
Yardley, PA
This is my cats ultimate favorite toy to EVER play with and she never stops. She has her eyes hooked on that toy every time she comes in my room. This toy is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone with a kitten 😻
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Both of my cats absolutely love this toy!! I have two indoor cats, one who is literally 16 lbs and a much smaller one who is about 6 lbs (she looks like mini me next to him). Surprisingly both cats absolutely love this toy, to the point where I've had to hide it just to be able to sleep (it makes a chirping sound when the ball rolls, the cats love it). Thankfully I've wisened up and placed the toy in a room that is far enough from my bedroom that I do not hear it. Nevertheless, it is a great toy for keeping cats busy, my cats can spend HOURS (usually at night) playing with these. Another cool feature is that if you have multiple cats they can actually play with this together, which is anyways a good thing.
Riana B.
As dumb as this toy may look, cats go crazy for it. We've had it for 3 years (the feather is long gone) and they STILL play with it. Almost daily. I never imagined when I spent the $12 at Walmart that the cats would use it as much as they do. Cats are weird like that.

It's a part of their cat crazies routine -- they love to wrap their entire bodies around the disc to kick the ball with their back feet. I had to put a small piece of scotch tape over the speakers in the ball, though! It is so crazy loud, it was waking me up at night. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a cat. Best $12 spent on the cats ever! They usually get bored of toys after a minute.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
My kitten loves this toy. She's been playing with it for hours and is still loving it. I am so glad that we got it for her.
Tammie L.
Haddon Township, NJ
My 5 month old kitten would LOVE this. I have something similar to this and he plays with it all day.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Great toy even for the most boring cat ! they love it and it's fun to watch them enjoy it!
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
My cat would go absolutely nuts with this toy. She loved the feathers on top the most!
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
My cats love this toy! Keeps them entertained for hours. It's great for kittens and cats. Only thing I dislike is the size since it takes up more room than a small toy.
Malila D.
I hated this cat my cat she didn't like using it at all I did was make a lot of noise I don't suggest getting this