Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsSmart Ones
Three Cheese Ziti With Meatballs, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti With Meatballs, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

by Smart Ones

Freshly Made Pasta When we created this dish, we started with great ingredients. We made the pasta from scratch with our special recipe so that its' sure to be fresh and delicious!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti With Meatballs, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box!
Amanda C.
Rock Hill, SC
Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti With Meatballs, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box uploaded by Amanda C.
I Love smart Ones!! This one is especially good though since it includes some protein! The portion size looks smaller than other frozen meals but it fills me up and doesn’t leave me bloated. Definitely 5 stars!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti With Meatballs, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box uploaded by Hannah H.
Purchased at: Target
First, I want to start off by saying I do not like tomato sauce. So I know what you’re thinking…”why is someone who doesn’t like tomato sauce trying a spaghetti like dinner” well I have learned that some processed tomato sauces don’t taste as bad to me, so I wanted to try it. Quick to fix! Smells delicious!! Now let’s get to eating: the sausage is good but the flavor of the sauce is a little bland. Probably will not buy again. Leaves a bad aftertaste.
Danelle J.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are tasty, cheap and a quick meal. It is great for a lunch on the go. You can find so good coupons online for these also.
Donna B.
As frozen dishes go, this one's not bad. The industry has come a long, long way from "Hungry Man Dinners" lol! Or Banquet cooking bags featuring chicken ala king.
Kimberly G.
Kewanee, IL
This one is ok. It's filing. Quick and easy to make. Better with a side of veggies or a nice salad because it's a small portion. These are usually on sale for 2 at Walmart. The only reason I but them is work a quick meal at work. Flavor is ok. High sodium though
Keriah D.
Reading, PA
My literal favorite frozen meal it is soo good. I try to always have at least one in the freezer for quick and easy meals.
Anna D.
Quincy, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Another of my favorites! I love the meatballs and portion size. Ive been trying to lose some weight a d these have been helping me with my hungry since everything is already portioned out for me. I like how it tastes and its not too artificial or fake tasting nor is it too sweet.
Melanie M.
Canton, OH
I always have this in my freezer. One of my go to meals that I keep on hand. Very tasty and healthy for you. Much easier then cooking it yourself!
Jennifer I.
Warsaw, IN
So good!! I love keeping this on hand for a healthy quick meal. Everyone in my family enjoys this meal. Will always get this yummy dinner to have on hand.
Rochelle V.
Scottsdale , AZ
Not bad at all! Tastes great! When I was going through different meal plans, I would grab these on the go.

Looking for your answer?