Smart Ones Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza 4.4 oz uploaded by Louisiana w.

BY SMART ONES

Smart ones thin crust pepperoni pizza 4.4 oz see more...

• Yummy this looks so good I'm a pizza lover so I won't min...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
I feel so cheated and disrespected by this "pizza". Like every normal person I crave pizza from time to time and I saw this and I was like "ok it's personal and thin crust and healthier" NO SIR this is an abomination! It's straight cardboard with pizza toppings. Like I'm pretty sure the cheese isn't even real! The sauce and pepperoni are good I'll give you that but the rest is awful. @smartones do y'all need some new taste testers? because whoever told you this was good and to send it out was trying to sabotage your business I swear. I'm sure you could make an actual good thin crust pizza but this abomination needs to go! Hit me up if you want a new tester because I promise I will not lie to you like the last testers 😂
Megan L.
Decent low calorie pizza. Tasted pretty good and didn't have the strange aftertaste that most low calorie foods seem to have when they use artificial flavors to make up for the lower calorie count. Would repurchase. Received this for free from Influenster
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
i love the taste. taste like an indulgence but is low calorie. always a great price. can find on sale often. tastes fresh. better than eating a frozen pizza. the pepperoni is great.
Carolyne S.
Jacksonville
I love the Smart Ones frozen foods. So easy to pack for work and this one is my favorite weekend treat when I'm only making dinner for one.
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
Easy for a fast lunch u just pop it in the microwave an it's done in seconds. Also the taste is amazing for a quick lunch.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
I loved this dinner! So healthy and good. Thanks for go in me the coupon to try it....!
Louisiana w.
Gastonia, NC
I got this complimentary to try and I did not like this at all. It didn't taste good.
Brenda C.
Yummy this looks so good I'm a pizza lover so I won't mind trying this has anybody tried them yet?