Smart Ones Thin Crust Cheese Pizza 4.4 oz uploaded by Lainey R.

BY SMART ONES

Smart ones thin crust cheese pizza 4.4 oz see more...

Jackie S.
I joined Weight Watchers again two weeks ago, so I stocked up on lunch entrees. This pizza was limp and had almost no flavor. Walmart had many of its Smart Ones for $2 each, so I thought I'd try a variety. There are better frozen pizza entrees than this. Try Stouffers or other brands, and skip this one.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE smart ones to take to work with me. They are so low in calories and I always add some fruit to my lunch! Such a good and filling combo. They're easy to prepare (3.5 mins in microwave usually) and so delicious! This one is a fave of mine!
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
I really enjoy this pizza because it's pretty low in calories and it's the perfect size! This is one of the cheaper lean cuisines so that's a plus! It's healthier than other frozen food but still not the best for your health.
Abi Jo M.
Des moines, IA
These saved my diet, no lie. This brand of meals is calculated in a way to help you rather than put a big dent in your progress. Plus they are quick and easy for when you're constantly busy! I love these!
Lainey R.
Brookville, PA
The packaging makes the cooking process a bit hard, the sauce and cheese do bubble over a bit and the crust sticks to the silver card. The flavor is good however, authentic Italian taste. And the price is very fair. Would be good to have oven instructions which could help make the crust more robust. I received the product for free for testing purposes.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
I couldn't believe when I tried it that it was a healthy entree. This pizza really tastes like pizza and it's extremely easy to prepare you literally just need to have a microwave. The flavor met my expectations and the price is super fair. Totally recommended for pizza lovers!
Erin M.
This did not turn out well for me. I thought the pizza was too bland, especially in comparison to some of the other smart ones meals that I have had. Also, I followed the directions given on the box, and the crust turned out so hard and inedible. I had thought this would be very yummy, but I was disappointed with it.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
I really love this cheese pizza! Completely satisfying and great flavor! Cook time 2 min and 10 secs and you have a great lunch or snack!