Smart Ones Tasty American Favorites Pasta with Swedish Meatballs

by Smart Ones

Freshly Made Pasta When we created this dish, we started with great ingredients. We made the pasta from scratch with our special recipe so that it's sure to taste fresh and delicious! Al dente pasta with tender meatballs in a savory cream sauce 9 SmartPoints® Value 290 Calories 18g Protein SAUCE (WATER, NONFAT MILK, ONIONS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, HYDROLYZED CORN, SOY AND WHEAT PROTEIN, SOUR CREAM POWDER [SOUR CREAM SOLIDS (CREAM, CULTURE), CULTURED NONFAT MILK SOLIDS, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROLS, ASCORBYL PALMITATE], SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, ROASTED BEEF AND CONCENTRATED BEEF STOCK, YEAST EXTRACT, SUGAR, GARLIC, ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], CORN OIL, DRIED ONION, XANTHAN GUM, CARAMEL COLOR, SAUTEED MUSHROOMS, PARSLEY, SAUTEED ONIONS, NATURAL FLAVOR, SPICES, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, DRIED GARLIC, LACTIC ACID POWDER [LACTIC ACID, CALCIUM LACTATE], BUTTER [CREAM, LACTIC ACID], BEEF FAT, CANOLA OIL, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS), COOKED ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WATER, ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT [DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], CARRAGEENAN), SWEDISH MEATBALLS (PORK, WATER, BREAD CRUMBS [WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, YEAST, SEA SALT, CANOLA OIL], ONION, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, DEXTROSE, SEASONING [NATURAL FLAVORS, SUGAR, ONION POWDER, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, SALT, BEEF FAT], SALT, ONION POWDER, DEHYDRATED MILK POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE [DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, WATER, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC POWDER, SUGAR, SPICES, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR], CARAMEL COLOR). CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Tasty American Favorites Pasta with Swedish Meatballs!
Lakeland , FL
This is a good comfort food meal. There are many times where I am still hungry after I eat frozen dinners but not this one, it's quite filling and delicious. I do wish that it had penne noodles or something small like that but the sauce is great and the meatballs are wonderful. I would definitely recommend this one.
Nut Free, No Special Diet
New Hudson, MI
I really liked this meal. The pasta and sauce were delicious. The meatballs were ok but the color was a little light for my taste which I turned up my nose a bit too but they tasted ok. I would by this again, esp considering it's a hearty meal for 290 calories.
Gulfport, FL
The meal was good...noodles, sauce and seasonings were tasty, nothing extra was needed! The meatballs were just ok....tasted like a bag of frozen turkey meatballs were dumped into the recipe, they were a little dry. But overall I would buy it again, it is also pretty filling for a frozen meal!
No Special Diet
Taste pretty good for a quick frozen meal! Serving size is good if you eat a side of veggies or fruit with it! The system has changed now though and this is now 9 points on the new SmartPlan
Brunswick, Me
Good quick lunch at work. Flavors were decent without being to powerful. Portion size was good. No veggies, but I knew that going in. Smelled delicious cooking without being so overwhelming everyone in the office hates me.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite Smart Ones by far. It tastes delicious and is filling. No seasoning needed after cooking.can be a little salty.
Gluten Free
Concord, CA
I have to say this one is not so bad for a frozen meal. I used to take it to work a lot and was never disappointed.