Smart Ones Tasty American Favorites Meatloaf

by Smart Ones

No Preservatives Freezing is a simple way to keep foods fresh. That's why we don't add preservatives to this entree and you can have delicious cuisine all year long! MASHED POTATOES (WATER, SHREDDED HASH BROWNS [POTATOES, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE], MILK, DEHYDRATED POTATOES, CREAM, CULTURED CREAM, ONION POWDER, PARSLEY, SALT, GRANULATED GARLIC, CHICKEN BROTH, NATURAL FLAVORS, LACTIC ACID, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SPICE). COOKED MEATLOAF (BEEF, WATER, TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, DICED ONIONS, DICED MIXED BELL PEPPERS, TOMATO KETCHUP [TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SUGAR, SALT, ONION POWDER, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVORING], CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, ONION POWDER, SPICES, DEXTROSE, GARLIC POWDER, BEEF FLAVOR [YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT], SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, NONFAT DRY MILK). GRAVY (WATER, TOMATO PUREE [TOMATO PASTE, WATER], DICED TOMATOES IN JUICE [TOMATOES, TOMATO JUICE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE], DRIED TURKEY BROTH, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, REDUCED SODIUM SOY SAUCE [WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, ALCOHOL, VINEGAR, LACTIC ACID], RED BELL PEPPERS, YEAST EXTRACT, MOLASSES, SALT, ROASTED BEEF WITH BEEF BROTH, CORN OIL, NATURAL FLAVORS, ROASTED GARLIC PUREE, RED WINE VINEGAR., SOY SAUCE [WATER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT], CANE SYRUP SOLIDS, XANTHAN GUM, BARLEY MALT EXTRACT, SPICE, DRIED ONION, BEEF EXTRACT, DRIED GARLIC, SUGAR). CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Do you feel satiated and full after eating one of these ? They look so delicious :-)
Start your review of Smart Ones Tasty American Favorites Meatloaf!
Oh man, stay away from this one if you have a sensitive stomach. It was disappointing. The potatoes tasted like they weren’t even real. They were dry and really tasteless. The “meatloaf” was clearly a mixture of something fake. The flavor wasn’t there for me. Their other ones are delightful, not this!
No Special Diet
Smart Ones Tasty American Favorites Meatloaf uploaded by Patricia D.
Easy meal. I received a coupon for free from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are my own. I didn't like the meatloaf it had a weird taste but I enjoyed the potatoes.
Franklin
I love the meatloaf. It’s pretty cheap and you get a good portion of food. Whether you’re dieting/ trying to cut back on food or not, this meal hits the spot.
Niagara Falls, NY
J did the happy dance when these came out! Chocolate I didn't have to feel guilty for eating buy this!!
Sugar Free
London, Ontario
I'm sorry but the flavor of this sauce is terrible. Too spicy and not in a good way. I haven't picked it out but either pepper or basil is way too strong.