Smart Ones Tasty American Favorites Macaroni & Cheese

by Smart Ones

Freshly Made Pasta When we created this dish, we started with great ingredients. We made the pasta from scratch with our special recipe so that it's sure to be fresh and delicious! COOKED ENRICHED PASTA PRODUCT (WATER, ENRICHED PASTA PRODUCT [SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, MUNICIPAL SOURCE, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID]), CHEESE SAUCE (WATER, NONFAT DRY MILLK, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH , WHEY, SALT, CHEESE BLEND [GRANULAR, BLUE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES)], NATURAL FLAVORS [INCLUDING MILK AND AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT], XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, LIPOLYZED CREAM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES [SOY], SODIUM PHOSPHATE, ENZYME-MODIFIED BUTTER, BUTTERFAT, SPICES, ANNATTO EXTRACT, FLAVOR, DEHYDRATED BUTTER , TURMERIC EXTRACT, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LACTOSE POWDER, ANNATTO, TURMERIC). CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Tasty American Favorites Macaroni & Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Eugene
I am confused it was described as "bursting with flavor" I never tasted anything. I can't understand why watching your weight must be totally bland. The price and portion is fine.  It appears that the taster you have does't get it.
No Special Diet
I just bought this yesterday and was expecting more... The cheese was sort of clumpy and it was VERY high in sodium. Also, the noodles were very soggy and I ended up having to dump some water out of the container after I microwaved it. Overall, not the worst I've had but certainly not the best either.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this about a year ago when I decided that I needed to start taking my lunch to work. Normally I was spending $10 a day eating out at lunch and I needed to cut it down to $20 a week so I picked up Smart Ones Macaroni & Cheese for $2 at Meijer. They are good and cheesy and kept me satisfied.
Brockton, MA
This is an okay substitute but isn't like the real thing. I purchased the three cheese mac & cheese frozen meal so hopefully that's more tasty, but I wouldn't recommend this to those looking for a Velvetta like Mac & cheese.
Mount Vernon, IA
This definitely not as good as real Mac n cheese but I do really enjoy this smartone as a healthier alternative. I think that the noodles cook up nicely and it has an adequate amount of cheese on it.
Newport News, VA
As much as I love the weight watchers smart ones, the macaroni and cheese was not one of my favorites. It was bland and had a bad aftertaste.
Burnsville, MN
This is a quick and easy way to get macaroni and cheese. The serving size is pretty small but it tastes delicious.
No Special Diet
I just had one today and it was delicious. This has a great taste to it. I will be getting more next week.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Monroe, LA
Not very tasteful. I didn't not like the aftertaste it left and also they are a little pricey
Cockeysville , Md
So bland. Texture is a little glue-like. I added some hot sauce and it helped a bit.
Low Carb