BY SMART ONES

Smart ones spicy chicken sliders 4.9 oz see more...

Alison R.
These are healthy, easy to pop in the microwave for lunch, and they are very tasty. One of my favorite choices for lunch. I especially like them because they are fast to make and perfect for my short amount of time I have for lunch. I eat this on a weekly basis.
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
These chicken sliders are so good and are the perfect light meal! I usually will have one when I get home for dinner and am satisfied. The regular ones are good too- but spicy are even better!
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
These spicy chicken sandwiches are delish. They are a good size for a little snack... I bought them one before and I wasn't disappointed.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
I've been enjoying these Lil numbers all summer! Full of taste and really delicious. Add a little mayo and pickle and very satisfying.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
I looooove spicy! This is a very unique entree as you dont often find spicy frozen selections at the grocery store.