Smart Ones Smart Creations Chicken Carbonara

by Smart Ones

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Smart Creations Chicken Carbonara.
260 calories.
5g fat.
2g fiber.
21g protein.
White meat chicken in a creamy parmesan cheese sauce with turkey bacon, vegetables, basil and garlic over a bed of linguini.
7 PointsPlus+ value™.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

How do you all cook it ?
Start your review of Smart Ones Smart Creations Chicken Carbonara!
TOLEDO, OH
I love this weight watchers chicken carbonara. It is so good and I do not have to feel super guilty after eating it either. I love a lot of these weight watchers smart ones products and when I am try to eat right it is the perfect lunch for a work day or even the perfect quick dinner.
Organic
Waco, TX
I used to eat this while at work. Its one of the better Smart Ones lunch meals out there. Has chicken and veggies which I like. Don't like the sodium, which is a whopping 760.0 yikes. Other than that, good :)
Delaware, OH
Product has a good flavor and the portion is good sized. Sported and recommend of those of us that support Weight Watchers.
Newport News, VA
Omg this is soo good it is soo rich and creamy and has great flavor to it you can always find value meals from smart one
Savannah, GA
I love these meals. They are healthier than most instant meals and this one is my favorite.
No Special Diet
A nice pasta with a good creamy flavour, however it was a bit underseasone - could have done with a bit more salt - and the noodles were maybe just a little bit plasticy. probably the main reason for such a low star rating was the lack of actual chicken in the pasta, it may have just been an unlucky box, but there was next to no chicken in my pasta which was very disappointing as I'm a big protein person!