Smart Ones

Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with Gravy & Garlic-Herb Mashed Potatoes Frozen Meal, 9 oz box

4.04 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I liked this Smart Ones brand slow roasted turkey breast frozen meal. I like that it has 19g of protein. It's easy to digest if you have a weak stomach. It's flavorful and tasty. I like the gravy the best. The turkey is good size and quality meat.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
This is the worst TV dinner I've ever had. I don't use salt and I always buy no- or low-sodium foods. This meal is flavorless, the meat is sparse, and the potatoes are soupy. It is a bad snack, not even a meal.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I got into these smart one TV dinners since I’ve been so busy and trying to watch my calories, they were on sale cheap at my local grocery store so I got a few. I was so excited to try this one, only 170 calories for 20g protein!! Only problem is there’s ZERO taste. The small pieces of turkey smothered in the gravy have the most flavor.. it’s barely there with a not so great of a texture. The gravy is OK, and there’s a good bit of it. I know it’s a frozen meal but I’ve had other smart one frozen meals that surprised me and didn’t disappoint… this one did. It’s not worth it!