Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Three Cheese Ziti with Meatballs

by Smart Ones

Freshly Made Pasta When we created this dish, we started with great ingredients. We made the pasta from scratch with our special recipe so that its' sure to be fresh and delicious! COOKED ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WATER, ENRICHED SEMOLINA [DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], CARRAGEENAN), SAUCE (TOMATO PUREE [WATER, TOMATO PASTE], DICED TOMATOES [TOMATOES, TOMATO JUICE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE], ONIONS, CORN OIL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, PARMESAN CHEESE [CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, GRANULATED GARLIC, SPICES), COOKED ITALIAN STYLE MEATBALLS (BEEF, CHICKEN, WATER, TEXTURED SOY FLOUR, BREAD CRUMBS [WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YEAST], EGGS, SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, FLAVORINGS, ROMANO CHEESE [SHEEP’S AND/OR COW’S MILK, RENNET, SALT, CHEESE CULTURES, ENZYMES]), CHEESE BLEND (PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SKIM MILK), MONTEREY JACK CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES). CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY, EGG.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Three Cheese Ziti with Meatballs!
Stockton, CA
I bought this from Walmart using a coupon I received from my Tasty Vox Box. It was very delicious and well worth the $2.00 coupon. I look forward to trying out for frozen meals from this brand. I am satisfied overall with this.
Louisa, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m actually a really big fan of these meals. They taste absolutely amazing and not like cardboard like most would think.
No Special Diet
Hot Springs, AR
This is my favorite frozen meal! It has a lot of flavor and is low calorie, you can’t get any better than that!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Wildomar, CA
We love to keep these in the freezer to make a quick meal or snack when were hungry.
No Special Diet