Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Ravioli Florentine

by Smart Ones

Creamy ricotta stuffed ravioli with spinach, zucchini & carrots in an herbed marinara sauce 7 SmartPoints® Value 210 Calories 8g Protein No preservatives SAUCE (TOMATO PUREE [WATER, TOMATO PASTE], DICED TOMATOES IN JUICE [TOMATOES, TOMATO JUICE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE], ONIONS, GARLIC, SPICES, SUGAR, SALT, CORN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, ONION JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR), CHEESE RAVIOLI (ENRICHED DURUM FLOUR [DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], RICOTTA CHEESE [WHEY, CREAM, DISTILLED VINEGAR, CARRAGEENAN], WATER, EGG, PARMESAN CHEESE [PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], BREAD CRUMBS [ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, YEAST], MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SPICE, DEHYDRATED PARSLEY), ZUCCHINI, CARROTS, SPINACH. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGG.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Ravioli Florentine!
Product Highlights
“Pretty good when faced with the competition, good portion size so you don't have to think about it.” in 1 review
“I have followed the weight watchers program in the past and these really make it easy to succeed and they are very very good!” in 1 review
Hyde Park, MA
Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Ravioli Florentine uploaded by Denisse P.
Smart Ones does it again! Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Ravioli Florentine is absolutely delicious. This frozen entree delivers a surprisingly fresh taste! Oxymoron? Perhaps! It's the perfect lunch portion, allowing you to be satisfied but not overly full (because....really, who wants to feel like a stuffed turkey at work?) This dish features a yummy tomato sauce. The first thing you smell is the basil and sweetness of the tomatoes in the sauce. NOM. NOM. NOM. A medley of zucchini, spinach and carrots dance in your mouth with every bite of the cheese stuffed raviolis. I will say, however, that if you're watching your sodium intake this dish is on the higher end of the sodium scale. I enjoyed eveey bite; will be repurchasing!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Note: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. Usually frozen dinners, especially diet related frozen dinners, leave a lot to be desired, but this was actually tasty. It didn't taste "lite" at all. I wouldn't call it hearty (how hearty can one carob of ravioli be??)but it definitely didn't taste too thin. I loved the vegetables (especially the zucchini) which tasted fresh and weren't soggy. I'll also say the preparation wasn't complicated. I'd say the only drawback was the amount- there were lie 5 or 6 ravioli and that was it...but I guess that's the point of a single-serving Weight Watcher's item?? I was left wanting more. All in all, for the price and the taste I'd buy it again for lunch/snack at work.
Ravena, NY
These are quick and convenient I will say I personally don't like them because they have such high sodium content and makes me bloat and swell but the concept behind them is great
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Traverse City, MI
This ravioli meal smells and looks so good! It is a pretty small portion but would be great for lunch or meal on the go for someone who works a lot and doesn't have time for meal prep! I can smell the basil and tomatoes in the sauce as it's cooking. I am definitely surprised by this product the taste is much better than I expected. The sauce is delicious! As I dig in I taste zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, and spinach. The ravioli is filled with creamy cheese and spinach. I will definitely be buying again! Smart Ones really impressed me.
Organic, No Special Diet
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Ravioli Florentine
Hugo, CO
Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Ravioli Florentine uploaded by Angela B.
This entree was amazing! Great flavor, easy to prepare and great feeling knowing it's healthy too! I loved the great flavors and there are so many more I'd like to try! I received this product free from Influenster for sample & review purposes!
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love the smart ones meals. I have followed the weight watchers program in the past and these really make it easy to succeed and they are very very good! I hate hearing about people complaining about the portions of frozen weight management meals. I mean, the portions are smaller for a reason, because you eat too large of a portion already which is why you eat a weight management meal!!
Dairy Free
At first it didn't seem that tasty, I don't know if I just didn't mix it well enough but as I started eating the rest I started tasting the flavors more. I'm not really a fan of frozen or prepared food because from experience they always seem to lack seasoning or spices. I was pleasantly surprised at how this turned out.
No Special Diet
I really liked this! It was full of flavor which I was no expecting... It was also just enough to keep me full for lunch. It's easy to eat up you can throw it in the microwave while at work!! They are always on sale at the local grocery stores so they are easy to afford.
Thatcher , AZ
Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Ravioli Florentine uploaded by Jillian C.
I actually am pleasantly surprised by the tastiness of this dinner. It has a good variation of vegetables, and tastes fresh considering it was frozen. I only wish it wasn't so high on sodium. I'd try it again.