Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Lasagna Bake with Meat Sauce

by Smart Ones

Freshly Made Pasta When we created this dish, we started with great ingredients. We made the past from scratch with our special recipe so that it's sure to be fresh and delicious! COOKED ENRICHED MACARONI PASTA (WATER, ENRICHED SEMOLINA [DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], CARRAGEENAN), MEAT SAUCE (DICED TOMATOES IN JUICE [TOMATOES, TOMATO JUICE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE], TOMATO PUREE [WATER, TOMATO PASTE], COOKED SEASONED MEAT CRUMBLES [BEEF AND PORK, WATER, SALT], ONIONS, WATER, GARLIC, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, PARMESAN CHEESE FLAVOR [(GRANULAR AND PARMESAN CHEESE [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES]), WATER, SALT, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID] , MARSALA WINE [CONTAINS SULFITES], SUGAR, FLAVOR [CORN MALTODEXTRIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT (SALT), BEEF EXTRACT (BEEF SALT), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, BEEF FAT, NATURAL FLAVOR (CONTAINS NATURAL FLAVOR, SOYBEANS AND SUNFLOWER OIL), SODIUM CASEINATE], SPICES, CORN OIL [CITRIC ACID ADDED AS PRESERVATIVE], ANNATTO COLOR [VEGETABLE OILS (CORN AND SOYBEAN), MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, ANNATTO, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE), PARSLEY, BEEF TYPE FLAVOR [AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, SUNFLOWER OIL, CITRIC ACID, ONION POWDER]), CHEESE BLEND (PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SKIM MILK), NON-FAT RICOTTA CHEESE (WHEY, SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM). CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.

I think this is one of the best
Start your review of Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Lasagna Bake with Meat Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Providence, RI
I love Smart Ones! They taste soooo good! Like Omgg! I never knew diet food meal replacements could taste so good until I tasted Smart Ones! I've been eating Smart Ones for years now! Yummy! I buy them alot!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Lasagna Bake with Meat Sauce
Akron, OH
The lasagna is my absolute favorite Smart Ones meal. It tastes just as good as a homemade lasagna, it's very filling, and it's super low calories. For $2, a meal, it's a bit pricey for a daily thing, but it's not bad if you live alone and only have one mouth to feed.
No Special Diet
SPRING, TX
I love Weight Watchers meals mostly the ones with cheese but the Lasagna is disgusting the only way I could eat it is with hot sauce. Dinners with sauce like this in it doesn't really come with taste.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Fredericktown, OH
Does not taste like frozen food whats so ever, its healthy for you and makes you feel full. Its easy to pack for lunches on the go
No Special Diet
Baltimore, MD
I typically an not a fan of these anyway but it was on sale an I tried it. It was awful and I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Love weight watchers and love this lasagna. For some reason I like their pizzas and Italian TV dinners. Highly recommend.
Organic, No Special Diet
Columbia, KY
These are absolutely delicious if you cook them correctly. Sometimes, it seems like you have to cook them just right.
Dairy Free
Troy, NY
I love there brand they really don't taste bad like the other diet foods . i really like them .
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free