Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Fettuccine Alfredo

by Smart Ones

Al dente fettucine pasta and crisp broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce 7 SmartPoints® Value 250 Calories 10g Protein No preservatives COOKED ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WATER, ENRICHED SEMOLINA [DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], CARRAGEENAN), SAUCE (WATER, MILK, PARMESAN CHEESE [CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], CORNSTARCH, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, NONFAT MILK, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK [CULTURED PART SKIMMED COW'S MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], CREAM, PARMESAN AND CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], SALT, DRIED GARLIC, BLACK PEPPER), BROCCOLI. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Fettuccine Alfredo!
Milpitas , CA
This has always been my favorite smart ones! The broccoli isn’t rubbery if you cook it according to the directions. Just make sure you don’t overcook it and you’ll find it delicious too! I like to add proteins I have at home like shrimp or chicken.
Oh my these are so yummy. It’s almost like a special treat. I love that it has broccoli in it because it’s my favorite combination with alfredo sauce. I love adding a ton of pepper and then I’m ready to dine.
Miamisburg, OH
Although for a boxed meal the fettuccine is not terrible, I just wish it had more flavor. Most of the time when I cook these the noodles end up getting hard and crunchy for some reason and it’s not appetizing. Although I do keep buying them I’m always looking for a better alternative!
Charlotte , NC
This was definitely one of my favorite weekly meals when I was following the Weight Watchers plan. It's one of the only frozen meals that I will sometimes keep on hand for my personal use, simply because I know it tastes good and I know it's a healthier option.
Columbus
Super yummy easy cook meal! One of my favorite meals to take to work for lunch. Its really easy to cook and eat on a short break. I buy this and eat it about twice a week. It tastes just like a homecooked meal i can hardly tell the difference when i buy this product. Will be buying this again.
Anderson, IN
I loveee the smart ones fettuccine. It’s a great meal for a diet and it just tastes amazing !!! I would recommend this to anyone trying to loose weight and not get the same old boring food .
Moreno Valley, CA
Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Fettuccine Alfredo uploaded by Emmily P.
Fettuccini alfredo is my favorite italian dish of all time so when I got a voucher from Influenster to redeem for a free meal I had to choose this. I added some meat to make it more tasteful but it wasnt too bad on its own. The alfredo sauce wasnt too light and had enough flavor to spread throughout the pasta and broccoli. For those days when you dont have enough time to cook, this is super convenient to heat up and eat. Its a pre-cooked low-calorie box meal, not a dish with high calorie toppings being served in a restaurant so I wouldnt judge too harshly on the taste.
Moore, OK
It's great to control portions which is crazy how much you should eat compared to how much we do eat. The paste was nice and not over done or under which is nice. The broccoli was still just a steam texture even being heated up in the Alfredo sauce. The only issue I had was the sauce because it seems a little water but I have to remember this is a frozen meal so that will happen.
No Special Diet
This was a larger portion than most of the other diet meals I've tried. It was just very bland. The sauce didn't disperse evenly, and it was pretty tasteless to me. Affordable, and meatless, are the best things about it.
Madison, AL
I love love love this flavor, the sauce isn’t too thick it’s very good. I like all smart ones I’ve tried but I repurchase this one probably every time I go to the grocery store. Great for a quick lunch when at work