Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Fettuccine Alfredo

by Smart Ones

INGREDIENTS: COOKED ENRICHED PASTA PRODUCT (WATER, ENRICHED PASTA PRODUCT (SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CARRAGEENAN), SAUCE (WATER, PARMESAN CHEESE [CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], NONFAT MILK, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, ROMANO CHEESE FROM COW'S MILK [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], SOYBEAN OIL, SPICE, ENZYMES), BROCCOLI.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Fettuccine Alfredo!
How would you rate this product?
Cumming
I could never make Alfredo this low calorie at home. Weight Watcher’s Smart Ones is a quick and delicious way to enjoy something I love and stick to my healthy lifestyle.
va
They never seem to fill me, but I'm sure it's because I tend to eat more than the appropriate portion. I like these when I'm trying to go meatless for the day and I pair them with a salad. Great for those days when I need to take lunch to work and I don't have leftovers.
No Special Diet
Newark Valley, NY
Some of the meals are hit or miss, I have had them when there is a sale on them. They are alright if you need a meal quickly. I feel like it taste like an off brand even though it is its own brand. not as good as other frozen meals. but cant expect much for a frozen meal.
No Special Diet
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Smart Ones Savory Italian Recipes Fettuccine Alfredo
State College, PA
SmartOnes is great when you can't cook or step outside. Just a quick microwave, and you have a fettucine dinner without too many calories.
Milton, FL
This is great that these come in a 4 pack. It is convenient and saves money by buying them this way. These are my husband favorite.
Decatur, GA
Yummy!! Very surprised how well this entree tastes. The portion size is great as well very hardy and filling.