Food & SnacksFrozen FoodSmart Ones
Sante Fe Rice & Beans, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice & Beans, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

by Smart Ones

Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice & Beans delivers delicious Mexican style flavors to satisfy your cravings in an easy to make microwave meal that's ready in minutes. This frozen dinner features spicy rice and black beans with a zesty green chile and sour cream sauce, topped with part-skim mozzarella cheese. As an added bonus, this tasty and easy Mexican food only contains 290 calories per serving. Each Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice & Beans frozen entree comes packaged in a microwaveable tray for easy meal preparation.

Has anyone tried this and liked it?
Start your review of Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice & Beans, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box!
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice & Beans, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty tasty and good for a microwave meal 🥘 yum 😋 also I only paid 2 bucks for this at wegmans
Amanda S.
Auburn, ME
Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice & Beans, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
3 MIN ~ STIR ~ 1 MIN FRIJOLES REFRITOS Y ARROZ🤤 Warm, savory, deliciousness.. Enough said..... P.S... in case you're one of those who didn't make up your mind in that 5 second window, causing you to delay things a bit longer; I included the nutrition label
Julie G.
Best frozen food dinner I’ve ever had. Legit tastes great and is actually filling. These are only ones I will eat. Perfect amount of spicy!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite Smart Ones microwave dinner. I add some salsa and Taco Bell hot sauce and eat it with tortilla chips. Fast and Easy meal. Price is very reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Cindy S.
Longview, TX
I love Mexican food. These are cheaper than going out to eat. I can eat while watching my television comfortably.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
My family eats Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice & Beans once or twice a week. It is nice and filling, has a lot of fiber, and is low in calories. What more could a person want? Perfect with some Louisiana Hot Sauce, this meal won’t break the bank either. They run about $2-$3 at Walmart, depending on whether you purchase in store or do grocery pickup like we have been doing since Covid.
Alexis A.
Lewisberry, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably my go to freezer meal if i ever buy any. Everything in it tastes real and doesn’t taste creepy lol
Rochelle V.
Scottsdale , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Not bad at all! Tastes great! When I was going through different meal plans, I would grab these on the go.
Colleen H.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is one of my favorite smart ones next to the chicken enchiladas suiza. It has a great flavor and texture. It is filling even though it is meatless. Although I am not vegetarian I do prefer a meatless meal here and there and this is a good one
Sybil C.
Peculiar, MO
I have always enjoyed this frozen classic. Has a great southwest taste and how can you go wrong with beans and rice?! I like keeping these on hand for a quick lunch or dinner.