Food & SnacksFrozen FoodSmart Ones
Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

Smart Ones Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

by Smart Ones

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box!
New Bloomfield, PA
I was very surprised by the taste. I'm not on a diet but I was hungry and grabbed one of these. It was amazing even for a quick meal.
Phoenix, AZ
Smart Ones Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box uploaded by Mirzana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm trying to lose weight but I'm so bad at food proportions, these are just perfect. They taste so good and are low in calories. Plus it has 14 g of protein
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I take smart ones with me to work every day for lunch. I love the pasta shape in this dish. The flavor of ricotta and spin has is nice with a light sauce. The only thing I dislike is the texture because of the ricotta is not smooth but gritty. If that's not a problem for you then you'll love this.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Filling, great taste, great for lunch or dinner can also use as a side dish with a protein
Middletown
Love this! So easy to just heat up and take on the go! Also healthier than fast food. There isn’t a freezer meal taste to it so that is a plus!
Really yummy, good portion control. Leaves you feeling full even though it's a small portion. Easy to just pop in the microwave.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mmmmhmmm these are delicious sometimes in the middle of my day when I’m busy cleaning or doing other work I get hungry but I’m still busy with a millions things to do so I pop one of these In The microwave for a couple of minutes I eat this delicious little plate and then I’m full and ready to finish my day these are awesome for quick meals that also taste delightful!
Coral Springs, FL
This is very good the taste is fantastic I loved the ricotta is very good soft and very good taste
Double Spgs, AL
I have had some amazing smart ones dinners before but this one is the worst I have ever tried! It has absolutely no flavor AT ALL and the pasta feels like rubber in your mouth. C'mon smart ones, I know you can do better than this!👎
I just ate this for lunch and every time it satisfies my hunger. It is very easy to prepare you pop it in the microwave for a total of 3 minutes. This is a great meal for vegetarians as it doesn't have any meat. The other microwavable meals I have tried never taste this fresh. The ricotta cheese gives the best savory flavor and the spinach is delightful. Highly recommend. I always have this in my freezer for a convenient delicious and quick meal.

Looking for your answer?