Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsSmart Ones
Mini Cheeseburgers, Frozen Appetizer

Smart Ones Mini Cheeseburgers, Frozen Appetizer

by Smart Ones

Smart Ones is committed to providing you with a variety of great foods that are both delicious and wholesome! BREAD (ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID, ENZYMES], WATER, SUGAR, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, SOYBEAN OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, SALT, MONOGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM SULFATE, ENZYMES, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, WHEAT STARCH, ASCORBIC ACID, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM PROPIONATE), FULLY COOKED BEEF PATTY CARMEL COLOR ADDED (BEEF, WATER, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CARAMEL COLOR), SEASONING (HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, DEXTROSE, SALT, FLAVORINGS), SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARAMEL COLOR), PASTEURIZED PROCESS AMERICAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, WATER, CREAM, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, LACTIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, SODIUM CITRATE, ENZYMES). CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Mini Cheeseburgers, Frozen Appetizer!
Luana M.
Orlando, FL
Smart Ones Mini Cheeseburgers, Frozen Appetizer uploaded by Luana M.
It’s so easy to prepare and it’s such a delicious snack for you have at home... you never know when a friend is coming, so be ready to serve something good and easy! Smart Ones Mini Cheeseburgers, Frozen Appetizer
Cindy S.
Longview, TX
These are yummy yummy for your tummy! Very easy to make in the microwave or in the oven. Great for lunch or dinner any day!
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
These are ok as far as low calorie frozen meals go. They don't microwave very well as the buns tend to be a bit on the soggy side. The flavor is pretty good and they make for a decent lunch. They are pretty small so for me at least I have to eat both burgers in the package to make it a worthwhile meal.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Smart Ones Mini Cheeseburgers, Frozen Appetizer this is good for snacks or a light dinner option. Kids and adults will love them. No need for any sauce on them. They are perfect
Taylor S.
Arvada, CO
These are delicious #smartmade these mini cheese burgers are perfect for lunch dinner or anytime
Tonya M.
Glenburn, ME
I DONT KNOW HOW TO RATE THIS CUZ I NEVER HAVE TRIED IT BUT THE SMART MEALS ALL THE SMART MEALS ARE ON MY REVIEW WALL TO DONREVIEWS AND IDK HOW TO GET RID OF THEM!
Yarelis F.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s fast and simple, one of them came with out no cheese which I figured the packer just was picking fast other than that is a good quick little snack for me. I like to buy them when I know I’m going to be busy throught out the week.
Pili C.
chicago
Good. They taste good, the cheese melts just like i like it! I don’t usually loooove frozen products, but this one is really good. Also good to have people over. I’d definitely buy it again!
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Smart ones are called smart ones for a reason they are lower in fat so these are mini cheeseburgers sure to taste just as good.
Juanna S.
rustburg
I just love mini foods and And they are deliciousYou should stock your freezer with They are easy to heat no more worrying bout lunch

Looking for your answer?