Food & SnacksFrozen FoodSmart Ones
Ham & Cheese Scramble, Frozen Meal, 649 oz Box

Smart Ones Ham & Cheese Scramble, Frozen Meal, 6.49 oz Box

by Smart Ones

Balanced Smart Ones is committed to providing you with a variety of great foods that are both delicious and wholesome! Plus, this entree is gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Ham & Cheese Scramble, Frozen Meal, 6.49 oz Box!
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Tasty little breakfast ready in minutes! Good value, believe it was under $2. If you’re in a hurry and want a quick little breakfast, this is a good choice!
Vanessa B.
Fairdale, KY
This is always my go to while trying to get ready for work. If your running tad behind then pop this bad boy in the nuke done. It's that easy! I love this product just as is but you can add some extras to it if that's how ya like it. I will be continuing to recommend to all my friends and family. Go grab one !
Cindy S.
Longview, TX
Great breakfast! Easy to prepare. Can eat on the go. Always have in my freezer. My kids love them. Love ❤️
Karen M.
Waverly, NY
Smart Ones Ham and Cheese Scramble, Frozen Meal, is a great hearty breakfast. The Ham and Cheese Scramble is so easy to make on a busy morning and it is really tasty. This is a meal that I don't get bored with and my whole family enjoys it so we can all have a nice hot breakfast before starting our days.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I like to eat this type of meal when I'm strapped for time in the morning and need something quick to eat before I run out the door. It is pretty tasty and a good option for a breakfast with a good amout of protein that isn't super high in calories. I would eat this again.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s okay for a frozen breakfast it’s just hard to find in the stores near me or I would buy it more.
Elissa F.
Billings, MT
These are delicious and hearty! I love making breakfast burritos out of them. With a little salsa.....mmmm......
Holly G.
Torrance, CA
You have to dress these up a little bit with some salsa or hot sauce but they are good for fast on the go meal. Just toss it in a tortilla with some spinach and don’t forget the salsa and your good to go.
Jennifer I.
Warsaw, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for a healthy,quick meal or snack. It is good before school or work. Tastes great!! It is also very affordable.
Christy D.
Wilmington, IL
This is my go to breakfast meal. Somedays I will even have one for lunch. I do add a little ketchup. Over great teast and great price.

Looking for your answer?