Smart Ones Flavorful Asian Inspirations Orange Sesame Chicken

by Smart Ones

VEGETABLE BLEND (BROCCOLI, RED BELL PEPPERS, CARROTS), SAUCE (WATER, REDUCED SODIUM SOY SAUCE [WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, ALCOHOL, VINEGAR, LACTIC ACID], SUGAR, TOMATO PASTE, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, GARLIC, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, ROASTED SESAME OIL, SESAME SEEDS, GINGER, RICE VINEGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVOR), COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), COOKED SESAME FLAVORED BREADED CHICKEN TENDERLOINS (CHICKEN TENDERLOINS, WATER, SESAME SEASONING [SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, SUGAR, DRIED SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), CHICKEN STOCK, MALTODEXTRIN, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SESAME OIL, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, GINGER, CHICKEN FAT, NATURAL FLAVOR], ISOLATED SOY PROTEIN WITH LESS THAN 2% SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, DEXTROSE, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR [MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE, AND LACTIC ACID] LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE], DRIED GARLIC, YEAST, DRIED ONION, SOYBEAN OIL). CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, SESAME SEED.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones Flavorful Asian Inspirations Orange Sesame Chicken!
California
I've gotten this one a few times and it's pretty good and easy to make. The portions are really small so it will probably not fill you up. The flavor is good though
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Smart Ones Flavorful Asian Inspirations Orange Sesame Chicken
Pequannock, NJ
This is my favorite smart ones that they make! I actually make this exact orange chicken smart one for lunch every day. It allows me to feel great about my calorie intake while still tasting great! I will continue you buy these because they're yummy and easy to bring to work!
Titusville, FL
Was a bit underwhelmed by this entree. Great calorie count and portion size but flavor was definitely lacking. Very orange but no other flavor notes were in this dish.
Wheelersburg, OH
The orange flavor is strong and it has a funny taste in my opinion. The chicken is of decent size and pretty tasty. There's a good amount of rice and veggies.
No Special Diet
Compton, CA
I am super glad that i try the smart one orange sesame chicken is bomb.com lol you guys will love it And it smell so delicious
Organic, Low Carb