Smart Ones® Delicious Mexican Flavors Chicken Enchiladas Verdes

by Smart Ones

BalancedSmart Ones is committed to providing you with a variety of great foods that are both delicious and wholesome!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smart Ones® Delicious Mexican Flavors Chicken Enchiladas Verdes!
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite on the go frozen dinners! I will eat this for my lunch break if I didn't have time to cook dinner to have leftovers for the next day. It tastes really good! It has a good amount of spiciness to it! The only thing to watch out for is the sodium content. For this to be made by Weight Watchers, I would have thought they would have been more cautious about that. I don't personally eat this to lose weight. But, for those who do, I wouldn't recommend this meal for that reason alone.
Organic, Dairy Free